Failed - AGAIN ............

Sorry to hear you failed again but dont give up if you need to take a break of a few mounths before going for it again

im by no means experienced when compared to a lot of the people on this forum, but i feel i could offer a little bit of advice, ive passed every test ive done first time (car, rigid, artic)

obviously dont go for test until you’re fully confident of your own ability, but when you are on test, plan ahead as you go, by which i mean if you know the rest route, think to yourself “right, im gonna change down to 3rd just before i turn left up at these lights etc…” if you screw up a gear change or something, the best thing you can do is to forget about it, and concentrate on what you have to do next, the more time you waste worrying about the stuff up youve just done will eat into your chances of getting your next task right and you’ll end up costing yourself more points

beattun:
im by no means experienced when compared to a lot of the people on this forum, but i feel i could offer a little bit of advice, ive passed every test ive done first time (car, rigid, artic)

obviously dont go for test until you’re fully confident of your own ability, but when you are on test, plan ahead as you go, by which i mean if you know the rest route, think to yourself “right, im gonna change down to 3rd just before i turn left up at these lights etc…” if you screw up a gear change or something, the best thing you can do is to forget about it, and concentrate on what you have to do next, the more time you waste worrying about the stuff up youve just done will eat into your chances of getting your next task right and you’ll end up costing yourself more points

Bit like that myself, first time I have ever failed anything so think it shook my confidence badly. Will be doing it again, but like you suggest, when I feel confident enough. Upwards and onwards.

l1b8y:

beattun:

Bit like that myself, first time I have ever failed anything so think it shook my confidence badly. Will be doing it again, but like you suggest, when I feel confident enough. Upwards and onwards.

just soldier on mate, if you f–k up, forget about it and concentrate on whats next, and best of luck!