faild :(

Had class one test. Failed. Every thing was spotless even the examiner said bud i had a ton of bad luck last island before finish. At the island wanting to go forward i was waiting traffic very busy, and at a certain time an artic came in from the other side didnt had any signal thought hes cutting my way but than suddenly turned left i hezitated a bit not knowing what he wants to do and when i saw what he wants i start moving. The arctic trailer was still half in the roundabout when a minivan from right came made a nice detour of that arctics trailer and entered in the roundabout slowing down when saw me. So a ■■■■■■ up situation. The rest spotless. One minor for signalling one for changing speed and one for planning. The reversing i did it more on instinct than points cause a freaking bad rain that made me see nothing in the mirrors. The examiner told my trainer that my driving was perfect. My trainer also said that probably 99% of the drivers would have done the same thing as me. Im so oissed off lolz.

No point feeling sorry for your self , just rebook the test and have another stab at it… not everyone passes first time :smiley:

Do you think it was reasonable to expect the artic to do what it did?

Do you think is was reasonable to expect something to appear out of the blind area behind that artic?

Sorry to hear that mate - it was a roundabout that caused me to fail on my class 1, rest of the test was spot on. Undue hesitation on a serious for standing at a roundabout for too long, because idiot drivers don’t know how to use indicators!

Better luck on the retest buddy.

Nah Rog. Failing is totally my fault. If other road users cant take care of themselfs me as a hgv driver have to do it. Ill bear in mind as my instructor sais. Dont trust anyone. That includes hgv drivers as well. Next time better wait. Better safe than sorry. Im 100% shure next time will be perfect. No one can make me pass the test but… ME :slight_smile:. Just angry of losing 275 quid lolz.

Sorry to hear - and I feel your frustration! It sounds like you should fly through it next time. All the best for retest.

ROG:
Do you think it was reasonable to expect the artic to do what it did?

Do you think is was reasonable to expect something to appear out of the blind area behind that artic?

The point I was trying make was - did you consider that could happen?

Beat your self up hun. Have a drink hun but don’t give up

Yes Rog. It did cross my mind that some may come from beyond the arctic trailer… but i was saying in my mind… nah not now no way it can happen exactly in this moment 2 mins before i finish the test lolz… i pushed my luck and got me. Just hope my trainer can put me asap for a retest.

Sorry to hear that mate. Good luck next time.

sfantu:
Yes Rog. It did cross my mind that some may come from beyond the arctic trailer… but i was saying in my mind… nah not now no way it can happen exactly in this moment 2 mins before i finish the test lolz… i pushed my luck and got me. Just hope my trainer can put me asap for a retest.

Good to know because many drivers would not have considered that could happen

Well… back to palletways now… what ■■■■■■ me off is that i already have offers for class one fron yearsley and bentons (dhl jlr contract) and palletways…