fail

Just failed my 1st C + E on the reversing! Totally stuffed it! No one to blame but myself, did it fine in practice but nerves got the better of me on the day. Got 4 points for the rest of my test! Would have been an easy pass if it wasn’t for doing too much left hand down too soon on the reverse, did not see the cone, panicked, lost the plot! Having a few large ones now. Wondering should I bother having another go! What do you lot think?

continue drinking till unconsciouso r in custody,wake up or get released…rebook test asap…pass it and then be fully qualified to spout dung and crap on here like the rest of us,cos if you don’t…we will all know your a big puff… :open_mouth:

Of course you should have another go. 4 minors is a very respectable score. So have an hour or 2 reversing and get it done.

Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

dieseldog999 Best reply I could have hoped for! Will get gloriously drunk! Will rebook asap! Cheers!!!

Failed my cat c last week, went straight in and booked a retest. Get it booked and good luck for next time.

Rebook it asap or you will spend the rest of your life wondering what if!

Definitely rebook, while the training is all still fresh. Wee bit of practice on the reversing exercise til you’re confident in your own mind you can nail it under test pressure, you’ll be fine.

You have not FAILED, as they say in the military, you have had deffered success, and
as John Wayne used to say " Now get back on your horse " and try again.
It took me three attempts due to nerves .
Do not give up and as one poster said, get drunk until you can’t stand up ,to forget what happened, Grab a Granny at the same time .

Quitters never achieve goals.
Try again, take your time and relax.

I’m sure you could book another lesson and say you only want reverse practice.

Good luck