Fagen & Whalley, just curious?

Hi Guys.

As mentioned on here before there is a new F&W depot opened up in Coventry.

Just curious really but what are they like to work for?? you have to aim for something and Eddie Stobs aint my cup a tea.

I did a search but couldnt find much…really wanted to know good and bad??

Madguy :smiling_imp:

If you’ve got experience, a clean licence and local to there then apply. Its via post and response reply is usually within 3 days of posting your letter.

most of the lads ive spoke to seem happy enough

dazaster:
most of the lads ive spoke to seem happy enough

thats what i heard, wondered if there were any on here that might have a say??

As said in another thread here recently, I did a apply but because I had little to no experience it was ‘suggested’ I reapply in 6 months time when I do have more experience.

The do run some rigids but I don’t think out of the Coventry depot, but I do see quite a lot of them on the roads now :wink:

I have worked for them for about 4 months now although not running out of coventry,ive had no problems decent kit money is in the bank every week leave you alone to get on with the job.if you want to know anythin else let me no.

bally1:
I have worked for them for about 4 months now although not running out of coventry,ive had no problems decent kit money is in the bank every week leave you alone to get on with the job.if you want to know anythin else let me no.

Well. I went to Burnley head office today and saw the boss man, really nice guy, had an assesment drive as well and he offered me a job, I really cant believe it, its like christmas has come, so i start for them in a week out of Cov and again I really cant wait.

I honestly didnt think I would get to work at a company such as this with the great reputation they have, its like the jobs you only ever hear about.

So a week monday im back to head office, do the induction and get kitted out, then straight to work Tuesday, god i really cant wait !!,

Not felt like this since i was going to collect my brand new coach from south mins back in 95…

I know, sad ■■■■ but hey i dont care…

Bally, make your self known to me and we can have a coffe sometime.

Saratoga:
As said in another thread here recently, I did a apply but because I had little to no experience it was ‘suggested’ I reapply in 6 months time when I do have more experience.

The do run some rigids but I don’t think out of the Coventry depot, but I do see quite a lot of them on the roads now :wink:

Hey mate, sent you a PM, let me know if you dont get it, got yours…

Do they still do euro work ?there web site suggests that they do,or is all that subbed out ?

tommy t:
Do they still do euro work ?there web site suggests that they do,or is all that subbed out ?

They mentioned it so they must do…wouldnt mind it/

just out of interest madguy, were any vacancies mentioned at Burnley depot?

well done you, by the way. you sound proper chuffed. :smiley:

wdf76:
just out of interest madguy, were any vacancies mentioned at Burnley depot?

well done you, by the way. you sound proper chuffed. :smiley:

Hi Mate.

Trust me I am well and proper chuffed, from the people i have spoken to it really is a company that looks after there staff and there staff turnover from what i understand is practically zero, Im not sure what vacancies they have but there website says they are looking for various locations.

faganwhalley.co.uk/careers.php

I was a bit cagey the past few days giving anything away and i didnt want to jinx today but now ive been given a position im well happy and hope maybe one or two more can get a good break

welldone mate,is the cash any good?

miked:
welldone mate,is the cash any good?

Definatly good for me if you know what i mean :smiley:

i put form in and got no response

Well done fella, they have some really old kit, but by hell it looks well looked after. All credit to the drivers and fitters there.