facebook

For those of my generation who do not and cannot comprehend why Facebook exists:
I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.
Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passers by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later, and with whom.
I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.
I also listen to their conversations, give them the “thumbs up” and tell them I like them.
And it works just like Facebook. I already have four people following me:

Two police officers, a private investigator, and a psychiatrist.

:laughing: btw, i had sausages for breakfast, and i am about to blow my nose.
Off the back of this, i now have 417 virtual friends, but no real ones. c`est la vie. :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have you had a ■■■ today?

2 poos. Obviously not me! But I bet someone on Faceache has announced this this week.

Not as yet I aint but I must do soon cos if I wait any longer it will be too late !! :astonished:

Seriousl though I am on a few F/b pages which are to me like being a member of an online club, two or three car type pages and a few marine stuff related ones. As for putting every little detail on I think these type of people must be either very lonely people or oooh!! look at me …

All my chums are in my head, & many alter egos n other things and stuff… HELP, I dunno why they let me drive these things, :imp: :arrow_right: :grimacing: :arrow_right: :stuck_out_tongue: :arrow_right: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :question: please help 666