Facebook pages.

Hi just wondering if any of the old timers here go on to Facebook? There is some cracking pages about old lorrys and Middle East driving. You don’t have to do all the social media crap that most of the young people do on it, you can join loads of groups about lorrys. Just a wee pointer if anybody is interested but thinks that Facebook is only for young uns :smiley:

Absolutely, i always go there first before coming here, someone did say its for kids, but there are lots of posts for truckers, but each site is special.

I am just a big kid anyway so yep do get on tbere.

Yep know what you mean, I’m on one called Older British Lorrys and the pics and stories are cracking. :smiley:

I can recommend ‘Mendip Lorry Photos’ on Facebook which is basically old and new pics of East Somerset hauliers and tippers, and lots of drivers are on there as well.

A lot more older lorries on Facebook than any other site.

Dave the Renegade:
A lot more older lorries on Facebook than any other site.

…seems so. I’ve just joined a group called ‘old transport cafés’ which has a link for “long gone transport company’s” which is one of the best sites I’ve ever seen for pics and stories.

Yes count me in , only recently managed to make sense of Facebook , but there are lots and lots of very interesting post .