fa cup

billiant game best final i have watched in years,even though im an avid liverpool supporter ,felt sorry for the hammers(just a bit )

TAZ MAN:
billiant game best final i have watched in years,even though im an avid liverpool supporter ,felt sorry for the hammers(just a bit )

hammers deserved it bu hey thats football

Hammers gave it away by failing to play simple possession football in the last 15 mins,tossers! Still, a much better season than anyone expected. :wink:

I was one of the lucky Hammers to get a ticket to what proved to be an amazing day. Liverpools supporters were great before and after, lots of new found respect for them - real football fans. Three years running I have had a great time in Cardiff, thanks to the people and police there. As to my club - absolute heroes every one of them, beaten only by the brilliance of one player who has got to be worth more financially than our entire squad. I just hope Stevie G does it for England now. As for the next England manager (I’m not talking about the one who replaces Mclaren after Euro 2008…), he has got plenty of Hammers to choose from. Ashton, Marlon, Matty Etherington (ok he’s Cornish so not technically qualified to play for England…), Anton, Konchesky and especially Nigel Reo-Coker have all got to be worth a look. Good, honest players from a club that plays football the right way. Surely there the basis of a great national team in the mold of Moore, Hurst and Peters? Right now I am so glad we dont have a multi-million pound squad that have bought success. Heres to real football.

RIP however to the West Ham fan who keeled over and died when we were 1-0 up. At least he went out thinking we had won. I still dont think we have lost. Football won, thats all.