FA Cup

Watched Man U (spit :smiley: ) getting knocked out by the Boro last night,.and now non league Kidderminster Harriers are holding Prem league West Ham to a 1 1 draw in extra time.
I love the FA cup . :smiley:

robroy:
Watched Man U (spit :smiley: ) getting knocked out by the Boro last night,.and now non league Kidderminster Harriers are holding Prem league West Ham to a 1 1 draw in extra time.

That’s good news - West Ham were losing 1-0

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

west ham are thieves, no way did they deserve that… :imp:

m.a.n rules:
west ham are thieves, no way did they deserve that… :imp:

I think you meant winners [emoji6]

I bet the Kidderminster fans were gutted, they were robbed…last seconds of extra time ffs! :open_mouth:
The blow would have been softer if they had gone out on penalties.

Anyhoo…I’d rather see W.Ham go through than Man Utd. :imp: :smiley:

robroy:
I bet the Kidderminster fans were gutted, they were robbed…last seconds of extra time ffs! :open_mouth:

Corking goal by Rice though.

Monkey241:

robroy:

Corking goal by Rice though.

Yeh it was tbf.
All these lads will be trying to stand out for Gateth to notice them for this years World Cup.
Soeaking of…pity about Jesse Lingard, if he had come to us he would have got regular football, whereas at Man U he will be on the bench or the reserve team…they could have done with him last night in fact …but ■■■■ em. :smiley:

Just heard that Plymouth held Chelsea to a draw up to extra time also…this is why I like FA cup ties, no certainties or foregone conclusions.

robroy:

The irony of those pics of Ferguson looking disgusted. It was ol whisky nose who started the trend of undermining the FA cup. What utd would give for a cup run now. Knock out footie at its best.

Janos:

robroy:

The irony of those pics of Ferguson looking disgusted. It was ol whisky nose who started the trend of undermining the FA cup. What utd would give for a cup run now. Knock out footie at its best.

Yep…fielding second and third team players, not taking it seriously. :unamused:
It has became devalued over the years,.I remember as a kid it was the game of the year,.a family event watching it on tv…both channels simultaneously.
I watched every game since about 1967 with my Uncle, missed about 2 with him up to about 5 years ago,.and that was because I was out of the country both times, then he died about 5 years ago, so the FA cup final has always been a sentimental event for me personally…I always have a drink for him during ‘Abide with me’ which he loved and kept telling me as a kid to keep quiet when it was being sung. :smiley:

Anyhoo…they should make it a European qualification for the winner, to ensure the ties were taken seriously by the likes of Ferguson in the past,.and foreign managers who just don’t get the FA cup.

Liverpool Cardiff on ITV today 11am btw.

‘Liverpool Cardiff on ITV today 11am btw’. Can’t wait. FA Cup is an institution, like you say, devalued by some managers, including some of ours, but never by the fans.

I was very proud of Plymouth Argyle’s performance against Chelsea yesterday, get on ya Janner’s!

And so it goes on …Championship side Notts Forest thrashing Premier league Leicester City 4 1 after 60 minutes play. :smiley:

Lovin it. We are at home to Norwich. We are at the point where everybody starts wondering if this is the year.