F10 ANYBODY?

Take a look at the below wagon. I spotted it in the corner of a yard. The current keeper has no plans for it, and it has been in this spot since it was taken out of ‘active service’ in 2007. I am informed by the fitter that it may be available to buy.

More details, pictures and owner contact details available if required.

It is complete and in fine fettle. A steam clean, and minor cosmetics required. It starts on the nose apparently. All the glass is in situ, including mirrors, headlamps and rear clusters.
Inside, it has all the original fixtures, and is very very clean. Double bunk, full service history, one owner from new…a very sought after wagon, and very dificult to come by these days.

A real gem that really does need saving!!..somebody must be out there willing and able to get involved?

Get in touch if interested, and will post more details/pics

Thanks for looking.

Seen worse! Driven worse :laughing: :laughing: , if they not asking silly money it be a good project!

well…what is ‘silly’ money for such a wagon. I’ll be honest, I have no idea. But I would imagine it would be £5 grand upwards :question: :question: :question:

Then the cost of titivating it on top :question: :question: , but like you say, a cracking project for someone who is in the market for one.

It does look a tidy yolk, it only needs a new steering wheel, someone has ruined the original :unamused:

Wheel Nut:
It does look a tidy yolk, it only needs a new steering wheel, someone has ruined the original :unamused:

Yes and a ■■■ Burn on the seat, or it looks like one. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Cheers, Archie.

hi all,
please forgive me for being so negative.the last f10 i saw like this was in malvern auction in march.it had been punted around for sale as a good project? for at least 12 months.a mate sent me a photo of the same truck two weeks ago,coupled to an old stepframe with even older 4x4’s on,at tilbury.the whole lot was waiting to be shipped to a warmer place :laughing: i hope i am wrong as good f10’s are difficult to find,though in a depressed used vehicle market that’s how it goes i am afraid.
regards andrew.

anybody give me a phone number and ill give it a bid

Yes and a ■■■ Burn on the seat, or it looks like one. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Cheers, Archie

:question:

Nobody said the unit was spotless mate. As mentioned, the wagon does need a lot of work, inside aswell as out. But fundementally, it is complete, intact and with no major damage. In short its good to go, and probably got a few more years hard work left in her. Am not wishing to be disrespectful to anyone, but I have seen one or two wagons ‘on show’ with less tidier interiors.

As stated, the wagon was owned by Appleyards from new, bought from Crossroads Volvo. It was then serviced by Crossroads as part of the warranty, After that obligation, Appleyards then serviced in house.

rward - If you are serious, let me have your e-mail address, and I will bang off some contact details for you. I would love to know how you go on.

Here are a few more pics…

The Cargo next door is also laid up rotting.

The homemade flat bed was used for shunting furniture about the wharehouse, and easily removeable.

Another year or two here, and it will be deep under foilage :cry:

A ■■■■ good polish, and hoover, and the interior is done :question:

Good clean instrument console

Mileage after its last service before it was parked up at its current spot.

BTW - The below wagon was already sold, and awaiting collection by the buyer

The F10 really does need to be back on the road. If I had the money, I would have it myself… :cry: :cry:

hi hilltop i sent you a pm thanks

hilltop4:
Cheers, Archie

:question:

Nobody said the unit was spotless mate. As mentioned, the wagon does need a lot of work, inside aswell as out. But fundementally, it is complete, intact and with no major damage. In short its good to go, and probably got a few more years hard work left in her. Am not wishing to be disrespectful to anyone, but I have seen one or two wagons ‘on show’ with less tidier interiors.

Hullo hilltop,
:smiley: :smiley: Ooops ! I humbly appologise, I have just posted a memo to myself, Fecitious is not Funny. :blush: :cry: :blush: Must take life more seriously. I stand corrected.
Cheers, Archie.

Archie,

Alright mate…I accept my brain wasn’t tuned in to humour :laughing: :laughing:

Jeez ! I was only looking at that the other week when i parked up at the stockyard !!
Make a superb project, and not in too bad knick considering :sunglasses:

Hi guys,

To the few chaps that PM’d me and asked for contact details of seller…

I have e-mailed more details of the wagon, its location, and its owner details to you all.

I would love to know how you go on with the wagon. Please keep me posted. Thanks.

Shaun.

To the few fella’s that asked for more detail of the F10…any news on how you went on?

Ta.

To all, who asked for more details of the wagon with a view to possibly buying her…I take it you either didn’t reach an agreement, or didn’t bother chasing up. I passed the yard earlier today, and she is still in situ, and doesn’t look like she has moved since I last saw her.

Ah well,…I tried to get her saved. I suspect the seller will put her to export now, or even worse, possibly break her up. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

According to the last few posts on here, one or two persons were making noises to save the wagon…does anyone know if this actually happened or not■■?

Cheers.

Well…the mystery is cleared up…I passed the yard again today, and there she was, still in situ!!!
Its such a shame that no one out there has taken her on. She would look great back on the road. Surely, someone out there fancies it■■?

hilltop4:
Well…the mystery is cleared up…I passed the yard again today, and there she was, still in situ!!!
Its such a shame that no one out there has taken her on. She would look great back on the road. Surely, someone out there fancies it■■?

Hey Hilltop I am seriously in the market for an f10 could you Pm me some contact details thanks

Hi bigrash, sorry mate, its been that long that I have disposed of the guys contact number. If you are serious though I can pass you the location details so that you could make your inquiries in person if you live close enough. If this suites, PM with your e-mail address and I will gladly pass on the details.

However, I would really appreciate being kept in the loop as to whether or not you have been successful. In the past, loads of people have said that they were gonna bid for her, but never got back to me to let me know how they went on…a little rude to be honest, but there you go. Cheers mate and good luck!

thebigthrash:

hilltop4:

Hey Hilltop I am seriously in the market for an f10 could you Pm me some contact details thanks

Any joy with the F10 then?