F1

Just watching Mark Webber in the Grand Prix.

It’s true, Red Bull does give you wings.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Postby Wheel Nut » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:28 pm

It is true then :laughing: , The greatest minds do think alike…

Yes. I agree a good draw, could it be an omen for the football? :laughing:

They should test that Marshall for the next Olympics, unless it was his bottle of St Miguel, then they should test him for alcohol :laughing:

I just said to my son that if he enters the Olympics I’m having a quid on him. :wink:

There was a similar crash in the GP2 on Sunday before the F1’s.

A bit of a kick in the [zb] for his mechanics as they’d spent most of Saturday night rebuilding the car after he crashed it in the Saturday race.
But at least there other driver won the Sunday race so some consolation.

This was the start of our Saturday race, 9 cars out in the first 2 laps, including one of ours. :frowning: you’ll see Krals car pointing skyward at about 46 seconds.

muckles:
There was a similar crash in the GP2 on Sunday before the F1’s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv8fL8yv7R4&feature=related

A bit of a kick in the [zb] for his mechanics as they’d spent most of Saturday night rebuilding the car after he crashed it in the Saturday race.
But at least there other driver won the Sunday race so some consolation.

This was the start of our Saturday race, 9 cars out in the first 2 laps, including one of ours. :frowning: you’ll see Krals car pointing skyward at about 46 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4f_NEw7f4k

Jensen Button was asking how that GP2 driver was when he was up on the pre podium, slightly ignoring Lewis :stuck_out_tongue:

Heart was in my mouth when i seen it, i thought he was a goner until i seen him throw his 25 grand steering wheel out the car :laughing: How great is Hamilton , the more he ■■■■■ that alsonso over the more i like him

Team Hamilton ! :grimacing:

Wheel Nut:
Jensen Button was asking how that GP2 driver was when he was up on the pre podium, slightly ignoring Lewis :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as I’ve heard he’s okay, the extraction crew were worried that he’d broken his back, but it’s just severe bruising.

Nice of Jenson to ask about him. :smiley:

Probably the luckiest man of the weekend was this cameraman who got away without injury.
The guy that does our on board camera’s told us the cameraman was uninjured and he’d sat down for 10 minutes, had a ■■■ and got back behind his camera. Thats when he found out it was smashed.
To be honest it’s really lucky nobody was badly hurt, if a driver had hit it or it had come over the pit wall or into the crowd, it could have been fatal.

As well as losing the rear jack, it also looks like a bit of an unsafe realease.