F1 Thoughts?

I quite like the new sounds, reminds me of the fearsome reanault v6 turbo engines from the late eighties.
BUT
the fuel limit rule is ■■■■■■■■, bring back refuelling and flatout racing. that will sort the men from the boys.
if you are talking about the best sounding f1 engine, it has to be the 1994 ferrari f1 412t2 v12, mechanical audio perfection :grimacing:

Cracking race in Bahrain.
Loads of action.
Still loving it,how about you nay sayers?

I was standing for the last few laps. I bet Lewis and Nico both had massive grins as they were driving round.

m1cks:
I was standing for the last few laps. I bet Lewis and Nico both had massive grins as they were driving round.

Haha I knew the result because I didnt get to the remote in time
when the news was on and I was still bouncing of the walls. :laughing:

Only seen some highlights from the race and I have to admit it is better than I thought it would be. The engines sound OK to me. Even better seeing Vettel getting spanked by his new team mate Ricciardo.

Now if they could just find a way to get Maldonado out of F1 forever, it would make it even better for me. The guy just doesn’t deserve to be in F1. Pees me right off when I see him in a race car when the likes of Di Resta couldn’t get a drive for this year.

damoq:
Lost interest in F1 now. I even cancelled my Sky subscription cos I’m no longer bothered about it. Its become to artificial now. I prefer to see the drivers on the ragged edge and pushing the car to the limits of physics. Drivers can’t really do that anymore. Then all this crap about teams taking pay drivers over ones with raw talent. That just put the final nail in the coffin for me.

I suggest you get your subscription up and running again, I’ve never seen the driver more on the ragged edge than they are now, they don’t know what to do with all that torque.

DRS still ■■■■■■ me off though. And that stupid double points rule. But Bahrain wasn’t a bad race, I’ll give you that.

damoq:
Only seen some highlights from the race and I have to admit it is better than I thought it would be. The engines sound OK to me. Even better seeing Vettel getting spanked by his new team mate Ricciardo.

Now if they could just find a way to get Maldonado out of F1 forever, it would make it even better for me. The guy just doesn’t deserve to be in F1. Pees me right off when I see him in a race car when the likes of Di aResta couldn’t get a drive for this year.

+1 Maldonado is a lunatic. Just