Eyeball Robinhood :)

Saw Robinhood flash by going the other way on the New Jersey turnpike today :smiley:
Mile marker 86 at 11.55 (about), couldn’t miss the union jack.

As per facebook, I totally missed you. Sorry about that!

Most drivers seem to miss you Pat lol

You’re so right Taffy, everyone just passes by going the other way.
In the past I have missed Mewmercman 3 or 4 times in the same week, Dave Caldwell has passed the other way at least twice LOL. Missed Mike (Chunk) on the GWB by about 5 minutes.

The best of it was, I knew you were in the area and had intended to keep an eye out…evidently I was in cloud cuckoo land!

Pat Hasler:
You’re so right Taffy, everyone just passes by going the other way.
In the past I have missed Mewmercman 3 or 4 times in the same week, Dave Caldwell has passed the other way at least twice LOL. Missed Mike (Chunk) on the GWB by about 5 minutes.

You forgot about me Pat :frowning:
I
I
I
V
CHARLES Oh well, everyone does :cry:

remy:
I
I
I
V

I often look across to Walmart trucks, I dont know what you look like but you may recognise my shed on wheels and thus me.

robinhood_1984:

remy:
I
I
I
V

I often look across to Walmart trucks, I dont know what you look like but you may recognise my shed on wheels and thus me.

They don’t want us sticking stickers on or anything bolted to the grill so i’ll find the little flags i got last trip to the UK and put them up on the windscreen :sunglasses:

Your right Charles, we passed on the bridge over the Hudson at the start of I-90 south of Albany :smiley:

Then this weds I am ripping westbound on the PA turnpike and Dave Caldwell is ripping eastbound … Not a wave, not even a word on the CB :cry:

Pat Hasler:
Then this weds I am ripping westbound on the PA turnpike and Dave Caldwell is ripping eastbound … Not a wave, not even a word on the CB :cry:

DC be to busy putting a pie down his throat i expect so dont take it to personal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He usually throws a slice of toast at me :laughing: