Eyeball NSH

Seeing as North Surrey Haulage is the first geezer from trucknet ive clapped me minces on, I thought i’d post it! :smiley: In the frightfullliner B’ham.

Mal.

I’ve always wondered just how many of you lot do actually meet up out on the road… LOL…
I would imagine that its wierd, coz you always get a vision of the person you chat to in here, but when it comes to meeting or chatting for the first time, you think. “thats not how Imiagined them??”… :laughing: :laughing:

Yepp, Its nice to put a face to the name Andy, I reckon Ive got more chance of bumping into other box jockeys, as we go the same places. I got my ugly mug on display already here of course! :wink:

Mal.

Mal… Please translate… I got lost. :open_mouth:

“thats not how Imiagined them??”.

What!!! I imagine, that’s what you meant to say

hairbear

I think what Mal was trying to say was:

" As North Surrey Haulage is the first of the fine, upstanding gentlemen who frequent trucknet that I have seen in person, I thought I would mention the fact in this post. It was in that decidedly frightful place, Birmingham"

or maybe I lost something in the translation :laughing: :laughing:

Jules

hairbear:
Mal… Please translate… I got lost. :open_mouth:

:laughing:

Mal

freightliner bham iwas there tuesday morning anyone esle :laughing:

Lots of people there Alex, but they all hid when they saw you coming…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hi again mal it seems a shame that nobody else can talk proper like wot we duz.

i’ve sent you a pm regarding our chat

oh and thanks again for the bit of kit you gave me

(trying to make it sound like it was somthing really exciting we can’t talk about openly lol)

ps i got my new mota.

north surrey haulage:
oh and thanks again for the bit of kit you gave me

(trying to make it sound like it was somthing really exciting we can’t talk about openly lol)

ps i got my new mota.

:sunglasses: LOL! Yeah, were the clandestine container dudes! :wink: Is the motor all you thought it would be?

Mal.

yeah the mota is pukka lol

sent you a reply to your pm

Yous guys are a kick in the pants!! :laughing:

hairbear:
Yous guys are a kick in the pants!! :laughing:

sorry hairbear just seen where you’re from

must seem like a different planet looking at us lot talking “english” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: english

anpther pm mal