Exxtor Immingham

Morning all,

Got to go to Exxtor at Immingham on Monday to collect a box, but never been there before. Does anyone know what times it opens, looked online but my mate Google has let me down this time. Any other useful info about this place would be gratefully received.

Thanks

I haven’t been to EXXTOR for while so i can’t help much I’m afraid. Don’t know what time you will be there but they are building a new road from the A180 towards Immingham to replace the A160 so it can get busy and slow at times. sorry I can’t help more we used to go a lot but hardly ever now.

I’m pretty sure Exxtor terminal is 24/7. They’re certainly open from 5am on a Monday morning.

goshow:
I’m pretty sure Exxtor terminal is 24/7. They’re certainly open from 5am on a Monday morning.

24/ 7 but the road is closed til 06:00 hrs Monday morning. Through the roadworks, to stallingboro junction and turn left. At the roundabout first left to next roundabout and straight over. Follow through to Immingham and docks. Follow to Manley road roundabout ( where the ministry is on the right ) and turn right under the bridge and follow to security. Take one o’ clock off that roundabout, up and over the bridge to next roundabout and proceed straight on to the next round over. Turn right and if your skelly only you don’t need to go through the X-ray machine on the left! Take next left and join the three lanes ( coned off now ). Take your box number and PIN number starts with 813!!! Enjoy your wait if it’s busy. Not been in for a few weeks but once you’ve found your location drive a full length past it they’ll drop the box ( kalmar and top loader ) and reverse till the beep you. The guys and girls will point you right pal. Enjoy. :grimacing:

goshow:

it is 24/7

Cheers the answers guys