Extreme Idiots!

I’m not one to openly laugh at other people’s misfortunes,but there are some ■■■■■■■ idiots about and I could’nt help laughing at some of these…I am up to 'Extreme Idiots 7’so far…this is the 1st one. :neutral_face: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsamwOs2 … ata_player

Some laugh out loud, some cringeworthy but ALL idiots.

Superb, almost fell off the chair laughing!. Some candidates for Darwin awards there!

Must have been a couple of fatals in there.

mick.mh2racing:
Must have been a couple of fatals in there.

As far as I’m aware there were some serious injuries for some,but none were fatal.
The bloke hit by the plane was alive and so was the wingsuit man who opened his parachute a tad too late even though he fell nearly 900 ft from the bridge!! :open_mouth: …its out there on the net if you have time on your hands to look for the original videos(like I do)…I wouldn’t of posted this on here if I thought there were any fatalities. :wink:

What about the one falling off the side of the stairs? Didn’t get up and you don’t need to fall far to suffer a fatal head injury.

mick.mh2racing:
What about the one falling off the side of the stairs? Didn’t get up and you don’t need to fall far to suffer a fatal head injury.

Yes,he is ok,he was a ■■■■■■ up student out with his mate,only broke a bone in his elbow!! :open_mouth: …the only one I cant find anything on is the student at Stanford University who jumps on the table and lands a bit awkward,done a search but all that comes up is hundreds of the same video,no report of a death there though. :neutral_face:

I wouldn’t wish any ill against anyone but the gene pool would be a lot stronger without some of them.

All I can say Is There’s defo some real dumbasses out there…

Brilliant funniest thing I’ve seen all day

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Kwalitee :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: