Extra services at Beaconsfield now £25.00

I pulled in to above services last Thursday around 19.30 & wondered why there was loads of space. After parking up for the night I went to pay, £25.00 with no meal voucher or nothing. I could have made it to the new one at Cobham but I bet that one is the same or even more?
Even though my boss pay’s I won’t park there again on principle!!! :frowning:

Ridiculous. I hope hauliers / drivers vote with their wheels and don’t stop there. Aside from the haulier, most drivers who are out for 4 nights pay for parking out of their own pocket and then claim back the expenses. If a driver parks there or a similar place all week then it’s £100 out of the drivers pocket.

Would be alright if that includes a £10 meal voucher but it doesn’t.

Robbing dogs! I think I will stick to retail parks and supermarkets!

give em sod all. it’s not like they can do anything if you don’t pay.

I parked in there Sunday night, but have managed to find somewhere even dearer…

Sandbach. What a grotty ■■■■ hole it is too. £26. You’re right about Beaconsfield though, will be giving it a miss even though Turners are paying.

… and now a sodding fridge has parked right next to me :unamused: :unamused:

limeyphil:

Spot on phil ■■■■ all. When i stop on services now i pull up just before the entrance and cover the number plate with a duck tap and on the way out remove rear one and put it back on half way down the slip rd been doing that for 6 months. I have no marking on truck or trailer :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Big ■■■■:

limeyphil:

Spot on phil [zb] all. When i stop on services now i pull up just before the entrance and cover the number plate with a duck tap and on the way out remove rear one and put it back on half way down the slip rd been doing that for 6 months. I have no marking on truck or trailer :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

what we need is 007 style reg plates.
i’ll try ebay. :laughing: