Extra MSA's

Does anybody else think that out of all the msa’s EXTRA one’s seem to one of the best ones around??

the ones i have been into, baldock/pboro/derby/cambridge/beaconsfield ive noticed they always seem very clean and tidy - decent food at not to expensive price for a msa- even the toilet areas seem very well cleaned and fresh, cant comment on the showers as never used them at a msa, or is the shower a totally different story like any other msa?

I JUST WISH THEY WOULD MAKE THE TRUCK PARKS BIGGER ESP AT DERBY!!! YOU CAN ONLY GET ABOUT 10 TRUCKS IN IT. :frowning: :frowning:

so just wondered if anyone has the same views on these services or is it just me.

cheers

CC

Cruise Control:
Does anybody else think that out of all the msa’s EXTRA one’s seem to one of the best ones around??

I JUST WISH THEY WOULD MAKE THE TRUCK PARKS BIGGER ESP AT DERBY!!! YOU CAN ONLY GET ABOUT 10 TRUCKS IN IT. :frowning: :frowning:

cheers

CC

What happened to the cattle market in Derby, good pub grub, washing facilities adequate,never had any problems there, £4 I think :question: Used to get a fair few in there of a night, the steak and kidney pud was to die for :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
But that was 10 years ago :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
‘Crazytrucker’

The spaces at Cambs are too close together, stopped for a 30 break one night and went to get some grub, then went a further hour down the road to a customers yard. Next morning noticed a lovely vertical scuff mark all the way up the side air deflector, probaly done by a tilt as no other damage except paintwork. Seem to remember when I returned to the truck being watched by other drivers sat in cabs opposite with open curtains, but no [zb] said anything :angry:
Used to be a problem at Birchanger until they re-did the truck park.

I think they are the best aswell. The one at Beconsfield is very good. Good fuel pumps and a good service area.

only used cambridge out of those listed but i do think it’s one of the better msa’s, unfortunately it going to be taken over by roadchef according to one of their employees last week.

They seem the best to me as well, the one at Beaconsfield is well handy.

Fly sheet

derby is still open they practice reversing on cattle market car park :smiley: