External Transport Manager

After successfully completing the National & International CPC exam I am looking for small operators who need an external hands on Transport Manager to fulfil the licence requirements. I am currently on one licence with a fleet of 22 units and would like more.

I am based in Halifax, West Yorkshire. Please get in touch if you know anyone who requires one or if you need one yourself.

Cheers

What would you charge a single vehicle operation?

You have only got 3 more operator left and 28 vehicles left

Only work for a maximum of 4 operators with a combined maximum total fleet of 50 vehicles — meaning that across all four operators, they cannot have responsibility for more than 50 vehicles. Individual Member States do have freedom to lower the 4/50 maximum and we intend that traffic commissioners should be able to set lower limits in individual cases.

But you know that. :wink:

Im looking to fill my quota of 50 vehicles so wouldn’t really go so low as it would not be worth my while.

There must be dozens of TNUK members including myself who hold both national and international opperator CPC`s & are not wet behind the ears when it comes to the process of being the CPC holder for companies. But AFAIK non of us spam this message board touting for work :unamused: