Extended time on the road

Tommytoes:
that’s unfortunate I’m glad I didn’t mention I was in the army and the French foreign legion…

I’ve met numerous ex SAS and SBS …usually at RDC waiting rooms :unamused: …but an ex Legionaire, that’s a first.

Oh hang on thats a lie, the guy who missed the Herald with ME that night was one. :laughing:

Only joking btw, no offence, I don’t want to wake up to Beau Gest sticking his Famas through my cab window at Poplars. :smiley:

biggriffin:
Being away in a truck is basically a camping holiday.

But way more comfortable you forgot to say.

robroy:

Tommytoes:
that’s unfortunate I’m glad I didn’t mention I was in the army and the French foreign legion…

I’ve met numerous ex SAS and SBS …usually at RDC waiting rooms :unamused: …but an ex Legionaire, that’s a first.

Oh hang on thats a lie, the guy who missed the Herald with ME that night was one. :laughing:

Only joking btw, no offence, I don’t want to wake up to Beau Gest sticking his Famas through my cab window at Poplars. :smiley:

I done 5 yr in the Army and only did 5 months in the legion I passed the training got my kepi and did a runner. I thought I missed the army but after 5 months in the legion even at the age of 30 I realised I was to old for getting punched and ragged around for just being alive. Driving a wagon is a much more civilised…he says :smiley: :smiley:

Tommytoes:

robroy:

Tommytoes:

I done 5 yr in the Army and only did 5 months in the legion I passed the training got my kepi and did a runner. I thought I missed the army but after 5 months in the legion even at the age of 30 I realised I was to old for getting punched and ragged around for just being alive. Driving a wagon is a much more civilised…he says :smiley: :smiley:

Until you stand in a layby turd and realise it actually isn’t that much more civilised :laughing:

Tommytoes:

robroy:

Tommytoes:

Oh hang on thats a lie, the guy who missed the Herald with ME that night was one. [emoji38]

Did you learn the songs but!!![emoji848]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Tommytoes:
anyone got any experience of being out for 6 to 8 weeks at a time. this could well be a stupid question but how do you do your washing (clothes) I mean if your having a 45 in the services or whatever. I cant recall seeing any laundry facilities anywhere ive been but then again ive not really looked as ive never been out for that period of time.

Can takes spare clothes for 6-8week without problem.

Andrejs:

Tommytoes:
anyone got any experience of being out for 6 to 8 weeks at a time. this could well be a stupid question but how do you do your washing (clothes) I mean if your having a 45 in the services or whatever. I cant recall seeing any laundry facilities anywhere ive been but then again ive not really looked as ive never been out for that period of time.

Eight t-shirts, eight pairs knickers, and four pairs of tracky bottoms, don’t take much space.
[emoji3]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:

Andrejs:

Tommytoes:

Eight t-shirts, eight pairs knickers, and four pairs of tracky bottoms, don’t take much space.
[emoji3]

absolutely no problem .All can takes in one big bag.

Be a BIG cloud of flies following your yoch down the road lad!!![emoji848][emoji50][emoji53][emoji851]

Big Truck:

Tommytoes:

robroy:

Tommytoes:

Oh hang on thats a lie, the guy who missed the Herald with ME that night was one. [emoji38]

Did you learn the songs but!!![emoji848]

yeah learnt a few songs, you only start with them when you get to castelnaudry. my mate ben is stil in there. his times up later this year cant survive on 900euro a month.

Franglais:

Andrejs:

Tommytoes:

[emoji3]

:smiley:
true true

Franglais:

Andrejs:

Tommytoes:

[emoji3]

What’s wrong with proper trousers, instead of looking like a street scrot, in scruffy trakees, need a pair of sandals to.

biggriffin:

Franglais:

Andrejs:

Tommytoes:

[emoji3]

What’s wrong with proper trousers, instead of looking like a street scrot, in scruffy trakees, need a pair of sandals to.

I’ll be wearing a nice uniform, actually does anybody know if they’ve got an iron and board at the services :smiley:

Tommytoes:
I’ll be wearing a nice uniform, actually

Whatever mate,… but just don’t wear a hi viz with it behind the wheel, you will just be taken for a Herbert off the agency. :unamused: :smiley:

Twoninety88:

Tommytoes:
Thanks for the advice, its ok ive just bought a 12v washing machine of ebay you just top it up with water :smiley: :smiley:

A 12 volt washing machine? that’s a Lambretta isn’t it ■■ :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

oi my toy, which is 12 volt (upgraded from 6 volt points), and is commonly referred to as a hairdryer not a bloody washing machine (too much power).

biggriffin:

Franglais:

Andrejs:

Tommytoes:

[emoji3]

I think you may have missed the point I was attempting to make?

Andrejs:
spare clothes for 6-8week without problem.

Franglais:
[emoji3]

Big Truck:
Be a BIG cloud of flies following your yoch down the road lad!

Still, if Ive gotta explain my little joke, it obviously wasnt a good one!
:smiley:

Just to confirm I won’t be wearing a uniform and there is no 12v washing machine…i think my banter is as poor as my knowledge.