Extended driving hours weekly reset?

QUick one guys: if you’ve extended your driving hours over 9 twice in a week, do they reset on a Sunday midnight or not? As in, can you extend again if your shift starts Sunday evening and runs into the Monday morning? My understanding would be yes but not sure…as driving hours total (fortnightly) do reset at 00:00 Sunday so should you extend once more that one would count for the wek starting Monday?

10 hrs twice in a week.
(Not between weekly rest periods)
You could drive 10’s Sat, Sun, reset at midnight, Mon, Tues. So actually 4 days on the bounce.
Does it reset halfway through a shift…?
I guess so, but…Not sure

Franglais:
Does it reset halfway through a shift…?
I guess so, but…Not sure

Well thanks for trying anyway :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

The extended 10 drive starts at the 9 hour point so if the 9 hour point is after sunday midnight then it counts for monday

ROG:
The extended 10 drive starts at the 9 hour point so if the 9 hour point is after sunday midnight then it counts for monday

So it counts for the next week? As in if you work first week Sun, Mon, Tue (drive 9+), Wen, Thu (drive 9+), Fri, rest on the Sat then start 2nd work week Sun night driving 9+ again into the Monday morning (finish) is legal :question:

ETS:

ROG:

So it counts for the next week? As in if you work first week Sun, Mon, Tue (drive 9+), Wen, Thu (drive 9+), Fri, rest on the Sat then start 2nd work week Sun night driving 9+ again into the Monday morning (finish) is legal :question:

If the last hour of the 10 driving hours is in monday then YES

ROG:

ETS:

If the last hour of the 10 driving hours is in monday then YES

That’s what I thought too, thanks for answering.