Express freight

Any imfo guys usual things i no there in tillbury and they do boxes

Salary paid £495 basic. Revenue bonus, not sure on figure these days though. £25 night out and £15 per hour on sats. Good tackle new every 2 years, 500 xl i shift volvos. Mostly new skells. Bit disorganized at times, but which traffic office isn’t.Should clear a minimum 500 per week

Cheers mate really looking for box work now so will be going over there this week

OVLOV JAY:
Salary paid £495 basic. Revenue bonus, not sure on figure these days though. £25 night out and £15 per hour on sats. Good tackle new every 2 years, 500 xl i shift volvos. Mostly new skells. Bit disorganized at times, but which traffic office isn’t.Should clear a minimum 500 per week

do you know if its all tramping, or if they have day and night drivers to?
thanks.

chilistrucker:

OVLOV JAY:

thanks.

Maritime tilbury are looking for day and night divers on there web site

They don’t have day and night drivers. Some times you do 5 nights out sometimes none, but you get an allocated truck, you can sleep in the yard all week if you wish

Jay you on for maritime if so whats it like busy ?

bjd:

i rang maritime today and they say they are not looking for drivers? there website says they are looking for day and night drivers■■? take your pick :slight_smile:

Strange because its only went on there yesterday

bjd:

chilistrucker:

OVLOV JAY:

thanks.

Maritime tilbury are looking for day and night divers on there web site

thanks mate, but been there, t-shirt etc.
not a bad job for an employed driver, (wouldn’t want to be a subby though.) i had some issues, with the then depot manager at tilbury, won’t name him, but anyone who works or worked there will know the poisonous little ■■■■ i’m on about. it was purely down to him, that i quit the job, the only job in 18 years i’ve ever walked out on.
thanks also jay, no use to me then. if i had my way, i’d still be on my regular european job, but with both my dad, and mother in law being very ill right now, i need to be home every day/night, so can’t even do a uk tramping job right now, in case i need to get to the hospital quick. oh well, i’ll keep looking for something.

bjd:

It’s ticking over. Been good since Christmas, but has slowed up last week and this, but that’s normal this time of year due to imports slowing down with the Chinese new year