Explore/bison swadlincote

Just had a speculative look at local jobs and found they are advertising 4 on 4 off trampers. Anyone know anything about them?

Yes I know I can ring them to find out before anyone tells me but it’s Sunday afternoon and I’ve had a few beers so I thought just put something on here to see if anyone knows anything.

Thanks in advance.

Explore used to be select and they originally had the contract jobs used to be agency which was in Nottingham I think not bad money wen it was select not sure Wat it’s like bison have had every single haulier try subbing none of which last very long but explore would be bisons main haulier

Greggo is your man he works for them!

Explo’re is a sub-company to WS Transportation also known as Eddiesk Stobarski. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That would make sense as they’re typically WS specced tag axle highline 440s

That explains the eddies I see parked up outside!

JollyJack:
Explo’re is a sub-company to WS Transportation also known as Eddiesk Stobarski. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If that’s the case why did explore manufacturing pay £525 day hire for me and my truck :question:

tango boy:
Greggo is your man he works for them!

I work for Explore and I’m based at Swad if u have any questions regards work out of there drop me a pm . I think they are looking for drivers for various shifts including 4 on 4 but also Monday- Friday and. Tuesday- Saturday the work may not be just out of Bison as we can cover other work out of other depots and not just precast loads to especially if your tramping as if your on that the work can be quite varied sometimes .

dozy:

JollyJack:

If that’s the case why did explore manufacturing pay £525 day hire for me and my truck :question:

because that would be the day rate they payed