Experiences of Transline Recruitment

Just shows how useless the mods are on the site when it matters.

Not really iirc they banned you enough times :exclamation:

Mike-C:

poeticpenguin:
The good, the bad and the ugly… its always good to see the point of view from others my brethren

Hows this…
no contactable office advertised, an 0845 phone number, a ‘register with us’ page that appears to be insecure, no privacy policy for the details submitted, an affiliation with ‘De Poel’ (who have a great name amongst temp staff!!). A ‘star staff’ page that looks like Facebook for Poland :grimacing: And not a Transline member of staff named as a contact. Seems like a faceless organisation that is really a method of recruiting rather than an actual recruitment agency in its own right. Thats for starters !!! Seems pretty crap to me.

I am just wondering why a moderator (in fact 2) have the time to reply to the thread but yet don’t have the time to deal with the 5 reports made.

Rob K:

Mike-C:

poeticpenguin:
The good, the bad and the ugly… its always good to see the point of view from others my brethren

Hows this…
no contactable office advertised, an 0845 phone number, a ‘register with us’ page that appears to be insecure, no privacy policy for the details submitted, an affiliation with ‘De Poel’ (who have a great name amongst temp staff!!). A ‘star staff’ page that looks like Facebook for Poland :grimacing: And not a Transline member of staff named as a contact. Seems like a faceless organisation that is really a method of recruiting rather than an actual recruitment agency in its own right. Thats for starters !!! Seems pretty crap to me.

I am just wondering why a moderator (in fact 2) have the time to reply to the thread but yet don’t have the time to deal with the 5 reports made.

If the reports have been closed then they have been dealt with. There is no way i am explaining or justifying anything to you. Try get hold of admin, see if they’ll entertain you?

Mike-C:

Rob K:

Mike-C:

poeticpenguin:

Hows this…

If the reports have been closed then they have been dealt with. There is no way i am explaining or justifying anything to you. Try get hold of admin, see if they’ll entertain you?

Umm no Mike. You closed all the reports made and did absolutely nothing - I have the automatic emails sent out by the software right here proving this

Hello Rob K,

You are receiving this notification because the report you filed on the
post “Experiences of Transline Recruitment” in “Experiences of Transline
Recruitment” at “The TruckNet® UK Drivers RoundTable” was handled by a
moderator or by an administrator. The report was afterwards closed. If you
have further questions contact Mike-C with a personal message.

The Drivers Website
www.TruckNetUK.com

It was only when the reports were made for a second time that you bothered to deal with it. Anyone with a brain could see that it was blatant advertising by the owner; it shouldn’t have even needed a member to report it. :unamused:

I never saw any reports.

Rob K:
Umm no Mike. You closed all the reports made and did absolutely nothing - I have the automatic emails sent out by the software right here proving this

Hello Rob K,

The Drivers Website
TruckNetUK.com

It was only when the reports were made for a second time that you bothered to deal with it. Anyone with a brain could see that it was blatant advertising by the owner; it shouldn’t have even needed a member to report it. :unamused:

No, you have no way of knowing if i did “nothing”. What you mean is that the outcome of you reporting it about 4 times wasn’t what you expected. You had further questions and never contacted me, you just continued to report it. I closed three of your reports in one go when i read them and not when you made a second report. Like that will get the report looked at any faster? Anyhow, was one of the reports made at the time of the threads inception, i.e Feb, 2010 ? If you’re not happy with my actions, contact site Admin.

Mike-C:

Rob K:

Hello Rob K,

The Drivers Website
TruckNetUK.com

No, you have no way of knowing if i did “nothing”. What you mean is that the outcome of you reporting it about 4 times wasn’t what you expected. You had further questions and never contacted me, you just continued to report it. I closed three of your reports in one go when i read them and not when you made a second report. Like that will get the report looked at any faster? Anyhow, was one of the reports made at the time of the threads inception, i.e Feb, 2010 ? If you’re not happy with my actions, contact site Admin.

There were 4 reports because there were 4 spam posts advertising his own company. :unamused: As you have admitted, you closed 3 of them and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that you didn’t address them as the spam posts all remained on the forums hours after you’d closed them, so yes it was necessary to report them again. Sorry that you don’t agree with that but as I’ve already said, they’d shouldn’t have needed reporting in the first place. Just shows how useless the mods are on the site when it matters.

And STILL the mods haven’t done anything about it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55853&p=970118#p658732

What is the ■■■■■■■ point of having mods and admin if no-one is going to - you know - mod the site and its content? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

This is his 2nd post of 5. His first post (in another thread, which has since been removed) said that he ran Transline and drivers should contact him for work. If the post above isn’t blatant advertising then I don’t know what is. Does anyone actually have any intelligence on this site? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Rob K:
And STILL the mods haven’t done anything about it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

What is the [zb] point of having mods and admin if no-one is going to - you know - mod the site and its content? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

This is his 2nd post of 5. His first post (in another thread, which has since been removed) said that he ran Transline and drivers should contact him for work. If the post above isn’t blatant advertising then I don’t know what is. Does anyone actually have any intelligence on this site? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Meh.

Rob K:

What is the [zb] point of having mods and admin if no-one is going to - you know - mod the site and its content? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

looked at all of the posters posts and i agree with you rob. The poster is doing it in a sneaky way where the mods can’t detect it lol