Experiences of Transline Recruitment

■■■■■■■■ tried to blackball me. Found out I was using a duplicate license back in 2006 when they introduced dvla checks. Phoned tesco where I worked during week, phoned two of my old employers telling them I was keeping points hidden. No more woolies at weekend for me or tescos during week.

So what did that achieve margret super ■■■■■ in eurocentral office? ■■■ all! I was working next day for another agency, and worked non stop. Now licence is clean and ill never work again for transline. Shame.

One of the few agencys in scotchland that bothers with dvla checks. Useful info for someone im sure. :wink:

In my opinion they are crap, I wouldn’t go anywhere near them and regularly advise others not to either.

I hope this helps.

pavaroti:
[zb] tried to blackball me. Found out I was using a duplicate license back in 2006 when they introduced dvla checks. Phoned tesco where I worked during week, phoned two of my old employers telling them I was keeping points hidden. No more woolies at weekend for me or tescos during week.

So what did that achieve margret super ■■■■■ in eurocentral office? [zb] all! I was working next day for another agency, and worked non stop. Now licence is clean and ill never work again for transline. Shame.

One of the few agencys in scotchland that bothers with dvla checks. Useful info for someone im sure. :wink:

So you’re a liar, try to hide points, then blame the agency for finding out?

I went to transline a few years back, the rate looked good, then she told me they are straight through rates, including weekends, and you’d work every weekend if you wanted 5 days, and that it was ‘self employed’, I said no thanks and left.

Thats right fella the fcks! Tried there hardest to put me out of work, but agencys are like drivers, two a penny and I had plenty work to choose from.

If you had tried transline pre credit crunch you might of liked the rates, woolies use to be a nice wee number.

Are these the ones who deal with B&Q in Coventry?
They expect a new driver to do several shifts for £50 a time, which works out under the minimum wage and therefore illegal.

poeticpenguin:
The good, the bad and the ugly… its always good to see the point of view from others my brethren

Hows this…
no contactable office advertised, an 0845 phone number, a ‘register with us’ page that appears to be insecure, no privacy policy for the details submitted, an affiliation with ‘De Poel’ (who have a great name amongst temp staff!!). A ‘star staff’ page that looks like Facebook for Poland :grimacing: And not a Transline member of staff named as a contact. Seems like a faceless organisation that is really a method of recruiting rather than an actual recruitment agency in its own right. Thats for starters !!! Seems pretty crap to me.

A friend of mine contacted Transline looking for some work at Hoddesdon. Things were going well until they wanted him to a day unpaid to see if he liked the job :open_mouth: He declined :stuck_out_tongue:

pavaroti:
Thats right fella the fcks! Tried there hardest to put me out of work, but agencys are like drivers, two a penny and I had plenty work to choose from.

If you had tried transline pre credit crunch you might of liked the rates, woolies use to be a nice wee number.

what were you doing for woolies was it trunks to castleton or store deliverys

it would appear the OP is working for the agency he is praising !

As I see it this is what is normally called “lying”, :imp:

If an agency member of staff is prepared to lie about this you have to ask yourself what else are they prepared to lie about to get drivers ? Can you believe anything else they tell you ? Would you want to work for someone like that ?

It also makes me think that people like that think that drivers are stupid and gullible while agencies are clever !

I wouldn’t want to work for someone like that !

Denis F:

If an agency member of staff is prepared to lie about this you have to ask yourself what else are they prepared to lie about to get drivers ? Can you believe anything else they tell you ? Would you want to work for someone like that ?

It also makes me think that people like that think that drivers are stupid and gullible while agencies are clever !

This^

And it appears the OP is a special kind of stupid as he thought his post wasn’t obviously posted by simeone from the company. A dumbassed liar, what a great advert for the agency

Denis F:

NO ■■■■ SHERLOCK. :unamused:

Reminds me of that pillock from pollocks thread. Another case of the pond life of the haulage industrys public relations disaster. :smiley:

largebloke1969:

pavaroti:

Nosey parker! :smiley:

pavaroti:

largebloke1969:

pavaroti:

Nosey parker! :smiley:

must have been weekend trunks to castleton then no wonder us full timers couldnt get any overtime :laughing:

yep transline are the worst of the worst… dont even entertain them bloody useless, and thats the yorkshire branch.

totally incompantent window lickers.

to sum up am i getting this straight

1 the poster works for transl
2 they are acting undercover to get remarks
3 their not a great advert for the company
4 their frutfull with the truth

i hope that their thoughts are not posted to their contractors because these remarks could make other drivers loose their jobs that rely on getting paid from the agency…loose talk is no good putting people out of work

hgv1:

i hope that their thought are not posted to their contractors because these remarks could make other drivers loose their jobs that rely on the agency

Even if that happened the jobs wont disappear they simply get transferred to another agency, then you all can work for them :wink:

hgv1:

i hope that their thoughts are not posted to their contractors because these remarks could make other drivers loose their jobs that rely on getting paid from the agency…loose talk is no good putting people out of work

Your comments are very far off the mark. What generally happens is that when the workforce demand comes to a certain financial amount/total/percentage then local agencies are ousted out or outright dropped, and Transline come in as sole or main supplier of staff. All previous agency staff that worked there are invited to apply to Transline for employment, or continuance of agency employment at the same site they where working at. So ultimatley the only people who will be out of work if no ones uses Transline is the Transline managers/operaters themselves. If the demand for drivers is there, then its there.