Expect Distribution Bradford

Hi all,

Just a quickie, anyone know what expect distribution in bradford are like to work for, whats money like, any nights out etc

all comments much appreciated

Ta

Couple of mates work there and are quite happy. I don’t know much about the kind of work, nights out etc. tackle all looks decent.
Just one word of caution, one of the bosses takes no prisoners!

Don’t know about conditions but they are involved in Palletline so I see a few of their drivers every night. They seem happy enough (for Yorkshire men :laughing: ) and the kit looks good.

Isn’t Expect that one that does white goods home deliveries? Think I’ve seen them at night with drawbar outfits and 3x demount boxes on the back? Or am I thinking of someone else? I know the company came out of nowhere but I heard they had something do with either Bibby or that other outfit down Brighouse that does the ciggies. :confused:

Rob K:
Isn’t Expect that one that does white goods home deliveries? Think I’ve seen them at night with drawbar outfits and 3x demount boxes on the back? Or am I thinking of someone else? I know the company came out of nowhere but I heard they had something do with either Bibby or that other outfit down Brighouse that does the ciggies. :confused:

i think you’re thinking of expert

:confused:

See this lot quite a bit out on the road, normally pulling palletline trailers. They recently won a Motor Transport award, hauiler of the year i think.

Is Expect the dark blue livery then, from up Halifax way?

Rob K:

I think they are dark blue with light blue 'X’s on them, I got a close up view of one early the other morning as he nearly took my wipers off as he came back in so bloody early. :smiling_imp: :imp:

pm dreva. :wink:

They have a big place at the top of the M606.

Ken.

Expect Distribution used to be Pennine Parcels they are part of Palletine like the company i work for.

Rob K:
Is Expect the dark blue livery then, from up Halifax way?

The clue is in the title.

cons77:
Expect Distribution used to be Pennine Parcels they are part of Palletine like the company i work for.

That’s what I was looking for, thanks! Knew they’d morphed from another company but couldn’t remember who.

Rob K:

cons77:

That’s what I was looking for, thanks! Knew they’d morphed from another company but couldn’t remember who.

Who were basically Wilson & Haigh before that