Exodus

Not sure where to post this but ill stick it here.

Did anybody watch bbc2 / exodus ? Have to say a gripping documentary but whilst I sympathize with their plight some were so persistent on getting to the UK I felt no pity for them. They moaned about Syria and having to escape yet they were in France crying , saying nobody understands!!! ■■? France is a great country to live in and , well safe , so why the tears? This country is an ■■■■■■ joke , one got in via Germany to Hull, stand trailer not even checked, another on a fake passport via Brussels. I did say I feel for their grief but the obsession with the UK is unreal.

If you missed it , bbc iPlayer / exodus

Firstly I understand that many people are living in fear in Syria due ti Isis but that will not change until the common man makes a stand, millions of men and women in Europe and from around the commonwealth made the ultimate sacrifice during the Second World War to rid themselves of an evil dictator.
Yes it’s bad but someone must stand up to be counted and be honest if the roles were reversed would you stand up for what you believe in or go half way around the world for a council flat and an annex for granny to live in? You see young men fleeing the fighting these men could make the difference back in Syria, I am sure they all want the fighting to stop and to go back to how things were but I don’t expect Britain to send troops over there en mass and do it for them.
by the time these people have reached Britain they are economic migrants because they have gone way past any safe accommodation to the promised land of free houses and the NHS.

If you had to make the difficult choice between a council flat and the NHS in the UK or possibly copping a bullet in Syria which one would you choose ■■

raymundo:
If you had to make the difficult choice between a council flat and the NHS in the UK or possibly copping a bullet in Syria which one would you choose ■■

I think you missed the point he made. How many safe countries have they gone through to try and get into the UK? I agree with Rivhards points, at that stage it is nothing to do with escaping Syria or wherever else they may have come from, as they are already away from the danger in safe European countries.

Also, other than their native tongue, what other language do you think a lot of them can speak a bit of?

The lure are the benefits. The rest of the world laughs at this once-great nation that’ll pay our own enemies to up-sticks and come over here.

The sheer number in transit at any one time makes one wonder what the actual population of “Syria” is…

If this country were under attack or in a civil war with our homes being blown up - I can’t imagine any situation at all where UK Home-grown British Males would bugger off to America (assuming they’d have us) whilst our women and kids stay here to get killed… Regardless of if you believe the “migrant” is a real refugee or not - they lower their reputation be “being on their own despite being young fit and male”. Designer gear & Mobiles don’t seem to be a problem for many either.

Compare that to the Eastern Europeans who bring their WOMEN with them, and those women are not afraid to “integrate” with us local guys either! :wink:

I wish the media would stop “job-lotting” all ‘Migrants’ in the same camp… There’s Legal migrants (Eastern Europeans) then, here to work and integrate and Illegal Migrants (From the Middle East, no papers, no skills, here to claim benefits, don’t bring any women with them that fraternize with UK white Guys, and have a religion that’s incompatible with our way of life)

Bearing in mind this entire set-up was instigated by Blair’s Nu Labour nearly 2 decades back now - I can’t see a scenario where Labour will ever win power again now - more out of fear of continuing the nightmare scenario rather than anything else by this point.

As previous posters have stated, the overwhelming majority of these “refugees” are young men capable of military service.
How if our fathers and grandfathers had slunk off in 1940?
Good job they all stood together along with our mothers and grandmothers and made a stand otherwise we’d all be speaking German now.
Not refugees, Economic Migrants full stop.

parasites xploited by people trafficers…only here for the giro…then to bring in their family,who bring in their family.just a cancer growing rapidly due to the uk government being saps.there are no refugees once they hit the 1st safe country,and Britain has 1500 miles radius of safe countries between here and there.nothing more than parasites…if you were sitting here thinking,im penniless and heading to Syria with my misses and kids,how far would you think you would get without using easyjet.youve no money,no belongings,no nothing,so how do you get further than the end of the street.
its a business for cash that has them brought here.once there here,there working on the black,with part of their giro paid to the trafficers for the rest of their life…makes you think Russia has a better opinion to it now.

11219083_613502195457277_19185463563765997_n.jpg

Thank god I am not the only one that feels this way, if anyone was attacking Britain all but the present migrants would grow a pair and defend our home it’s worth defending.

madmackem:

raymundo:

I think you missed the point he made. How many safe countries have they gone through to try and get into the UK? I agree with Rivhards points, at that stage it is nothing to do with escaping Syria or wherever else they may have come from, as they are already away from the danger in safe European countries.

Perhaps I never said it right, I agree with what he said but would they get treated so well in the countries they transited to get here ?

Most likely not how ever once there past the first safe country they stop being refugees