Exhaust brake location MAN TGX

Hey! Sorry if I posted on the wrong forum please move accordingly.
Today I’ve been introduced to the unit I will be using most of the time. It’s a MAN TGX 250 18 tonner rigid and has a 12 speed automatic box. Question is where is the retarder lever? It comes on when I brake and I am aware that you can set it to come on when you lift. But can you do it yourself and if yes where is that lever? 68 plate
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try the right hand stalk pulling it down like you would an indicator stalk ,
If not there then you’ll see raised bit in the mat y drivers seat

Sent from my truck

DSMRookie:
Hey! Sorry if I posted on the wrong forum please move accordingly.
Today I’ve been introduced to the unit I will be using most of the time. It’s a MAN TGX 250 18 tonner rigid and has a 12 speed automatic box. Question is where is the retarder lever? It comes on when I brake and I am aware that you can set it to come on when you lift. But can you do it yourself and if yes where is that lever? 68 plate
Thanks

It’s the grey button on the end of the right hand stalk, at least it is on a 16 plate TGX artic tractor… That button manually activate/ / deactivates it.

The exhaust brake comes on automatically when you’re braking. This can be turned off if desired (good idea in slippery conditions). The button for this (in my cab) is leftmost on the top row of buttons…

Cheers

I’ll try next time. It was dark yesterday when I had my assessment. Funnily enough the driver trainer didn’t know either. I was pulling it down it kicked the cruise control in(?) weird anyway. On the bright side the interior is much better than any DAF I drove so far