"excoise me soir, can oi trouble ye for a moooment?&quo

Wheel Nut LOL !!!

Wheel Nut:
When I said no, I meant it and my language was not to used in front of an elderly aunt or the vicar :stuck_out_tongue:

I can be quite assertive when I put my mind to it.

Oi. ■■■■■ I said NO

I got the idea from your original post!!!

harry:
I think that recently ( In the last few years ) the Irish passed a law whereby it was illigal to set up camp on a grass verge ,etc.
Here it is Mike.
rte.ie/news/2002/0328/travellers.html

Wow, unreal that harry, i’ll read it some more.Jesus, our lot have done the opposite!!!

Thats why there is a mass migration. They can`t believe how soft we are.

The next time we see our Irish travelling friends why not stop and ask them for 5 ltrs of diesel and see how friendly they are then.

Ask for 1litre . That will do the trick…

I find a good old fashioned …(zb) off usually does the trick…especially accompanied with a flash of jim bowie :sunglasses:

or give him a litre of petrol (in a leaking can) and offer him a light :laughing:

AAAArgh ■■■■■■. make my blood boil, not going to write about them as I’ll just get angry.

:imp:
Here in North Wales, our Police Force have decided to go one step further, as usual :
icnorthwales.icnetwork.co.uk/new … _page.html

So it’s the green light then for shoplifting, pub fights, driving away from filling stations without paying and unlimited setting up of illegal sites in Hospital Car Parks (I kid you not) and School sports fields. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ain’t this country of ours great… :unamused: :unamused:

Racial? what race are ■■■■■■ then. They are just soap dodging hedgemonkeys. They should round them up and send them to Poland surely theres plenty of space over there.

“what about my human rights?” is their sort of attitude. What about every law abiding tax payers human rights? funny how they seem to get overlooked.

■■■■■ is just rhyming slang for do-as-you-likey

8wheels:
■■■■■ is just rhyming slang for do-as-you-likey

I thought that was the other way round?