Ex stobarts thread. lets see em

LOL: I see many stripped down tautliners stacked up going for export to Africa! I’ll grab a snap next time!

Excellent idea for a thread chrisleake

Here’s an ex Stobart’s, which used to be owned by Jim Carruthers of Aspatria, ■■■■■■■ up until recently

Sorry the photos really small, but that how it uploaded

Kindest regards
CG

My motor used to be Karen Lisa I was told

This was a Stobart Ports vehicle originally.

Heres one

011.JPG

used to be px51 ago

Not quite off the fleet but nearly

my truck

This Volvo FH 12 and drawbar combination was obviously ex-Stobart . Sorry ,but I dont know the current owners name.
S 412 RAO , is photographed unloading vintage tractors at the Hethersgill Vintage Rally , a couple of years ago.

A rather unusual Roll On/Roll Off transport method , while the drawbar trailer is still attached to the Volvo. :slight_smile:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

cattle wagon man:
This Volvo FH 12 and drawbar combination was obviously ex-Stobart . Sorry ,but I dont know the current owners name.
S 412 RAO , is photographed unloading vintage tractors at the Hethersgill Vintage Rally , a couple of years ago.

A rather unusual Roll On/Roll Off transport method , while the drawbar trailer is still attached to the Volvo. :slight_smile:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Hello CWM

I’m sure the owner of S412 RAO works with ■■■■■■■ Straw Supplies of Keswick

Sometimes see S412 RAO with a hay load in the Keswick area

Kindest regards
CG

X Stobart cut down curtainsider

Here’s a recent picture of my ride, an ex Stobart tractor unit with some slight modifications.

x

701172289.jpg

i had this on george allinson’s for 2 years. R227 VRM, when i first had it it was as tight as hell as it was only used on light dutys.soon sorted that !.pic taken in soverin harbour, eastborne.with concrete floor beams…they said that the ground was ok :unamused:

This one was seen on the A361 near Frome a few weeks ago.

Cheers Bubbs, :wink: