Ex professional

Just leave this here
twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/123 … 32480?s=09

Cricklewood bus garage looks like. Bet that causes fun for a bit on Edgeware Rd :laughing:

biggriffin:
Just leave this here
twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/123 … 32480?s=09

He acts and drives like a professional if the word exists in this game
Let the first who haven’t sinned cast the first stone

Surely something wrong with the driver? He made no attempt to brake after he hit the bus, just rolled into the wall.

Carona heart attack apparantley. He never got got checked for his trickley nose. Sneezed heat failure boom.

That said he had bad lungs at it was his 70th birthday that day.

Im joking. Dont ban me please. Just a ■■■■■■■■ there not looking right before he turned out of yard.

Most people look left before right. Us professionals look right before left.

Mic drop

emmerson2:
Surely something wrong with the driver? He made no attempt to brake after he hit the bus, just rolled into the wall.

Looks to me more like it had power on going into the wall rather than just rolling.

Harry Monk:

emmerson2:

Looks to me more like it had power on going into the wall rather than just rolling.

^^^^^^^
+1
he was flat to the mat after hitting the others rear end the way that women do when they wreck half a carpark after hitting something,they just nail the accelerator to the floor till they hit something that eventually stops them.

Jeez DD999 were you there when my missus did 3 with hers :frowning:

If Bus 1 hadn’t braked pointlessly when it was almost completely past Bus 2 but realised that Bus 2 was pulling out, then Bus 1 wouldn’t have been hit by Bus 2. :wink:

Beau Nydel:
Jeez DD999 were you there when my missus did 3 with hers :frowning:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i think the bus drivers misses is in a few of these,but as you will be aware,theres a never ending supply of similar videos on youtube…ive know idea why though… :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_Q-fWZpkgs