Everytime i have a day off someting happens

Had yesterday off work went back this morning to find my trucks [zb] again
The so called driver who had it done done all this damage and decided not to tell anyone so i came in in the morning and saw it straight away.

it turns out he hit a tree, he reckons he had to make a choice between hitting said tree or driving into the canal so i asked him why the [zb] he didnt just stop, now ive driven the truck down the same road loads of times and never had a problem i was also talking to an artic driver today who has taken a 40 footer down the same road and never had a problem

I tell ya im scared to have a [zb]ing day off anymore

heres some piccies for you
apparently he hit the tree with the front rh corner of the roof which has bent back about 8" and the lh front corner has bent back about 4" both rear posts have bent back about 6" the roof beams have buckled at the back and the floor has been pushed down at the back also

And guess what HE’S STILL GOT HIS [ZB]ING JOB

Simon
PS i now have to drive the company snotter until mine is fixed :cry:

Looks more like a spot of bridge-bashing, Simon - unless it was a very strong branch he hit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

Trevor Parry:
Looks more like a spot of bridge-bashing, Simon - unless it was a very strong branch he hit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

thats what i thought but theres bark sticking out the front corner

simon

Oh ■■■■■ just what I needed to see. I’ve just had 3 days off, I hope my trucks in good nic in the morning. Please let there be a god

Im sorry but i have to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
what a pratt who drives your truck !!!

Ouch…

I have to say,I was fortunate when I was on holiday in June.I had 3 1/2 weeks off,and when I came back,not only was my wagon in one piece,but the inside was clean too,and all from 1 agency driver. :smiley:

Now at the moment,I’m in the office,showing them how to do it,and may be for 3 weeks,and the same agency driver currently has my unit,so hopefully the same will occur.

Ken.

Update

I had a delivery down the same road today so i took some piccies for you to look at because im [zb]ing baffled to how he managed to hit a tree

This one is on the way down as you can see on this stretch the road is plenty wide enough (a car passed me on the way down) as you get further down the road narrows and as you go under the bridge you have the canal on the right and the bridge wall on your left but there is ample room to get through (no width restrictions on road just a height restriction of 13’ 9" )

This one is on the way back still plenty wide enough

This is the narrowest part of the road now the trees brush against the sides of the truck but there is’nt any that are huge and overhanging

Now my guess is he drove down the road saw the bridge didnt think he could get through width wise so bumped up the kerb on the right side but forgot about the height of the bridge being 13’ 9" the truck being 13’ 7" and the kerb say 5" and he hit the bridge with the top front right corner

What do you think■■?

simon

Good job Sherlock :wink: .

I think you’ve cracked the case Simon, none of the trees pictured could have caused that damage.

Definately looks like the bridge, theiraint any trees thick enough to do the damage.
On a better note I got my truck back just as I left it :smiley:
there is a god :laughing:

What the hecks all the fuss about Simon :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Spray a Bit WD40 on it and it’ll be okay :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thats stuffworks bl00dy miracles according to the companies I’ve worked for :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

David5l:
Definately looks like the bridge, theiraint any trees thick enough to do the damage.
On a better note I got my truck back just as I left it :smiley:
there is a god :laughing:

rub it why dont you :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

simon

What me?? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: