Every little helps!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17524235

Sack the managers!

Stop,Stop,Stop,Stop
Don’t Jump that Topic :exclamation:

:arrow_right: There are a few Stores no one will deliver as they have Rats running around,big as Tigers.
Its time they do anything against that
:bulb: Safety First :bulb:

That’s nothing new. Lots of the central London stores have problems with mice and rats. The rsu spreads it. Tip baker street, reload rsu complete with rats, go to southampton row, tip their chill, complete with rats transferred from cage to cage. Not saying it happens all the time, but I have seen rats in the rsu on more than one occasion :unamused:

OVLOV JAY:
That’s nothing new. Lots of the central London stores have problems with mice and rats. The rsu spreads it. Tip baker street, reload rsu complete with rats, go to southampton row, tip their chill, complete with rats transferred from cage to cage. Not saying it happens all the time, but I have seen rats in the rsu on more than one occasion :unamused:

You’ll never eliminate them entirely and personally I don’t want to. An infestation is a different kettle of fish altogether and suggests poor management.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3RLmErp43k

:open_mouth:

Kwik-Save at Sherburn had rats almost big enough to drive!

DoYouMeanMe?:
Kwik-Save at Sherburn had rats almost big enough to drive!

How do you drive a rat :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll get in first.
Kwik Save at sherburn had some rats who WERE driving!

A saddle and reins. How else?
Seriously, I had run out of hours there once after a late tip and they said it was fine to park alongside one of the old buildings and get some kip. I parked up and was going for a wash and I saw the biggest rat I have evr seen, even beats the brewery rats which have a good easy and fattening life. The guy showing me where to go for a swill told me they were part of the scenery due to the location and that one was a toddler compared to some. Sod the tacho, I made it to somewhere with a little less wildlife!

Does Beckton’s yard still flood with sewage?