Ever seen anything as long?

I know its very hard to make it out i done it on my phone , i saw this timber on a lorry at Immingham last night and was amazed its only got 5 axles.

This one isnt very good but just look at the bend in the middle.

This is a bit better for seeing how long it is.

The underrun bar is almost on the floor, if that thing goes over a speed hump its not going much further.

Somebody should buy that firm a jigsaw :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

How much weight has he got on the drive axle :open_mouth: .

“We`ve had bigger than that in here before”
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

wow!!! :smiley: is foreign or british lorry ?

I would say it was a Dutch lorry as they do have these extra long extenable trailers which they use a lot for the Windmills towers when transporting them to the building site. I would also agree it is a bit on the heavy side,

Obviously not balsa wood :exclamation:

Thats not long… :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

this is long

The double extender had a 15 foot extention on the centre beam making the trailer 100 foot long, the over hang at the back is 44 foot a total load length of 44metres or 144 foot

yeah get in there rikki - i always likd the photos of those loads :slight_smile:

If you ever drive in the Seattle area, you may see a special trailer designed to transport wings for the 747 from one factory to another on public highways. This trailer was over 100’ long, and the wheels steered. There was a cab for a driver on the trailer, and a second driver steered the trailer axles around corners.

Nice Pics :smiley: