Ever had one of those days ? (video)

been there and got the t-shirt unfortunately lol. pulled outta pappelwick onto a60 a few years ago in a fully loaded tipper. theres a short hill at ravenshead and there was a good covering of snow. got 3/4 up hill and a BMW was sliding backwards down hill so had to stop. lost all traction and had to reverse slowly back to bottom and start again. by time id got down there was 7 or 8 cars "stuck" on hill and couldnt get past the halfway mark going up. Wasn`t able to turn around so was pretty screwed. It was over an hour and 3 gritter trucks later before before i got up that bloody hill haha. Was an interesting day lol

Still think to this day id have made it first time if it hadnt been for the damned BMW

‘All the Lidl things’ :laughing:

Definitely one to make a grown man cry. I wonder what made him turn into the side street?

He needed one of these :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTOkmCpLZ1k

Fair play to the fella in the car who tried to tow him out :laughing: you wouldn’t get that over here. If it was me in that position and the knobhead manager from Lidil came out to me shouting his gob off wanting to press charges, I’d have been looking for another job as I would’ve chinned him :smiling_imp:

Brilliant. I stopped watching when he made that fist biting turn. Gotta feel sorry for him, just give up mate & shut the curtains till the cavalry arrive, better than writing off the motor if you ain’t got the skill.

Just to add. I wouldn’t drive regularly in snow, I mean they’re hard enough to pilot as it is…