Ever get tyred of lorry incidents?

leicestermercury.co.uk/lanes … story.html

No other vehicle is involved and the driver, who is said to have suffered minor injuries, has been taken to Leicester Royal Infirmary for a check up.

albion would be right on this one then! i was held up by this roll-over,as i was heading towards Melton Mowbray…driver had obviously taken the bend too fast :frowning:

He won’t be doing it any longer.

Bloke’s re-tyred.

Berk in a Merc.

At least I didn’t mention the ‘A’ word.

Oh…

He will tred carefully next time

Carl Usher:

Whats your opinion then? Are you one that never blames a driver? He could have had a blow out or could have fallen asleep but I would bet he was going too fast.

You are quite correct though, driving standards are appalling.

albion1971:

Carl Usher:

Whats your opinion then? Are you one that never blames a driver? He could have had a blow out or could have fallen asleep but I would bet he was going too fast.

Don’t start. :angry:

Hasn’t been a Good Year for him so far. :smiley:

robroy:
Hasn’t been a Good Year for him so far. :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He was probably not paying attention Albion. That’s the problem with those super awareness, advanced tactical pursuit, super hero driving instructor flyers that you sent out.

Like you, they are so enthralling that us lesser drivers cannot help but take a sneaky peak whilst driving.
Anyhow,it’s 7pm soon, time for your weekly Scrabble night with all your other IAM pals, down at The Bore and Feather.

Carl Usher:

albion1971:

Carl Usher:

Don’t start. :angry:

Hang on, You were the one that started, not me. Have you not got an opinion? You remind me of someone else on here.

eagerbeaver:
He was probably not paying attention Albion. That’s the problem with those super awareness, advanced tactical pursuit, super hero driving instructor flyers that you sent out.

Like you, they are so enthralling that us lesser drivers cannot help but take a sneaky peak whilst driving.
Anyhow,it’s 7pm soon, time for your weekly Scrabble night with all your other IAM pals, down at The Bore and Feather.

o

My god you are really getting a bit boring. You know very little about me so stop pretending you do.
What about an interesting post for once? Go on surprise us all. :laughing:

I cant at the minute, I am busy learning all about the Tactical Pursuit And Containment move.

Hopefully I can use it on you in order to obtain your autograph for my wall.

ROG:
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/lanes-A46-blocked-Hobby-Horse-island-lorry/story-28510251-detail/story.html

No other vehicle is involved and the driver, who is said to have suffered minor injuries, has been taken to Leicester Royal Infirmary for a check up.

No,No,No,…
I drove many Kilometer. Over the Alps and other Mountains. Mostly full weight but also Groupage with just anything,taking Turns quiet Quick and nowhere really Slow.
As long as its loaded well you cant turn a Single Deck over. No Way
I dont know the Driver,but i dont blame them at all.
1.) Its the Warehouse who loads them
2.) The Person who puts the Staff in Place.

The Driver is responsible for the Load,but with that Load as i see it he may have been in a hopeless Situation.

ROG:
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/lanes-A46-blocked-Hobby-Horse-island-lorry/story-28510251-detail/story.html

Michelin Man however died at the scene.

did the emergency services work tyrelessly though to clear the scene

truckman020:
did the emergency services work tyrelessly though to clear the scene

They had to tread carefully.

Well thats one driver who’ll be keeping a low profile from now on

Bet the driver feels deflated.