Ever done something "stupid" purely because someone told you

Am I alone with this?

Today went and got something done that I would never in a million years thought to have done, purely because I was told, no sorry “recommended” to get it done, and it seemed like a spontaneous and “good” idea

Bit of a crap pic as it’s on my neck and had to take the pic myself!!

Nape piercing on the back of my neck

Jesus,that must have made your eyes water :open_mouth: :open_mouth: …chris

Err, why?

Unless it makes your knob grow, it just baffles me.

And yes if anyone thinks I haven’t got the balls, then you are right!

Why TF would you get a piercing on the back of your neck? Am I missing something here? :confused:

trunkera1:
Jesus,that must have made your eyes water :open_mouth: :open_mouth: …chris

No it was ok to be honest, my eyebrow hurt more when I had that :smiley:

Rob K:
Why TF would you get a piercing on the back of your neck? Am I missing something here? :confused:

Nope you are probably not missing anything :grimacing: I on the other hand many be a few brain cells short :laughing: :laughing:

Why have I got tattoos on my back, my legs, my arms, my chest, why did I marry someone many years my senior, why did I buy a hairdressers car. So many questions and I don’t have time to answer them even to myself let alone anyone else :exclamation:

In short, I did it as a spontaneous act of randomness :smiley: Keeps us young so I’ve been told :grimacing:

jon ill say it again, you sir are a right royal tube

:slight_smile:

spose it makes me laugh enough to forget what happened at the doo :smiley:

garnerlives:

Rob K:

Nope you are probably not missing anything :grimacing: I on the other hand many be a few brain cells short :laughing: :laughing:

Why have I got tattoos on my back, my legs, my arms, my chest, why did I marry someone many years my senior, why did I buy a hairdressers car. So many questions and I don’t have time to answer them even to myself let alone anyone else :exclamation:

In short, I did it as a spontaneous act of randomness :smiley: Keeps us young so I’ve been told :grimacing:

cant fault the logic still laughing,
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah, i got my truck licence! :open_mouth:

Was that a wise thing to have when you are going to work in a food environment? HACCP mentions jewellery and body piercings, not sure what any overenthusiastic German H&S man will make of that.

It may cause you problems when you do a kosher delivery too as the people are a bit funny about branding the skin or cutting gashes into it :laughing:

The prohibition against tattooing is found in the Torah: “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, nor incise any marks on yourselves: I am the Lord” [Leviticus 19:28].

Mind you, the Jews prohibit tattooing and piercing but then chop hula hoops off their children when they reach 14 :stuck_out_tongue:

You may get away with the nape bar, after all no-one spotted my Prince Albert :smiley:

My first marriage!! :frowning: :frowning: …chris

Gave it the “biggun” at the Old Den about 25 years ago because a certain “old head” on the minibus convinced me that “Miwall were ■■■■ all anymore” - I laugh about it now ,couldnt then because i had two broken ribs and a broken nose - HAPPY DAYS :laughing: