Evenin'

Howdy all,

I’m new to trucking, at the start of my journey and awaiting my medical. I’ve been lurking around for a few days and I’d like to thank everybody who has contributed to the forum as you have all been a great help. I had previously thought about going with a particular training provider but due to information on this forum, while it seems that this particular training provider is fairly reputable there have been a number (albeit small) of complaints about their methods and this has swayed me from them and I’m looking into a couple of other options at the moment.

I’m based in Leeds, I’d like to go for my Cat C+E but feel I will probably need to start off with just the Cat C and progress to C+E later because of financial constraints. I’m really looking forward to getting out of a factory environment and onto the wonderful potholes of Britain (Hah!)

Michael

Welcome Littlecar ( you don’t drive a white Fiat do you… :confused: )

Depends where in Leeds you are. There is one near or at Sherburn in Elmet, then there is Tockwith training further north. There will be others but those are the ones I have heard of. Someone will probably come along with more details/advice later.

You have no choice but to do cat c 1st i’m afraid…

I drive a red censored actually. It’s a beast… compared to a mouse at least.

Yes I’ve heard of those plus a few others around the area and further away. Just have to weigh up my options really.

daftvader - I know, my post may not have come through clearly enough, I’d like to go for my C+E straight after my Cat C but may have to stop after I’ve completed my Cat C until I can afford the Cat C+E at some point.

Goldilox:
Welcome Littlecar ( you don’t drive a white Fiat do you… :confused: )

I’m guess a Ford Focus or a Seat… :wink: