EV Cargo again

toonsy:

DCPCFML:

drover:

DCPCFML:
I can’t keep up with all the changes. So what happened to NFT then? I thought they became CML Fulfilment or something? Flat roof FHs? Never heard of EVCL. Is that Downton’s new name? :confused: :confused: :confused: Isn’t CML under the Muller / Culina umbrella? :confused: :confused:

Christ knows i never saw this company running into asda??

Confusing.
Does anyone have some pics of these “EVCL” trucks with trailers ? Do they even have a livery? :confused:

They’ve got a lot of plain white stuff and also anything running around still in NFT livery is also them. They’ve got a number of sites throughout the UK including a big one in DIRFT.

On that note, when I drove past it after finishing work just there were lots of people outside with hi viz and bodycams so theyve either upgraded their security many fold or something is going/has gone on very recently.

Also the gas place at DiRFT were sending their trucks away and not letting them fill up.

Nft Asda near Royal mail itin warehouse rentes by Asda.NFT jūt running.Asda buy him diesel,truck as well.

thegrocer.co.uk/supply-chai … 87.article

Those flat top Volvo`s are definitely ASDA spec :wink:

Markk80:
Sainsbury’s and Asda set to take at-risk EVCL Chill logistics operation in-house | News | The Grocer

The pressure is on then, the money men are getting twitchy, the whole shooting match is set-up on borrowed money and the projections have been torpedo`d Covid by the sounds of it :open_mouth:

Markk80:
Sainsbury’s and Asda set to take at-risk EVCL Chill logistics operation in-house | News | The Grocer

Interesting development.

Asda will have a lot of careful planning to do in the near future then what with starting to supply all these new convenience stores on petrol filling stations & now the above…

globalcoldchainnews.com/ev-cargo-goes-bust/

Gone

Markk80:
https://www.globalcoldchainnews.com/ev-cargo-goes-bust/

Gone

Somebody didn’t like that story :open_mouth:

globalcoldchainnews.com/evc … istration/

now i’m not that up on these type of dealings, but surely if the supermarkets are going to take this inhouse it can only be a good thing for all workers involved. i.e cutting the middle man out… :bulb: :question:

m.a.n rules:
now i’m not that up on these type of dealings, but surely if the supermarkets are going to take this inhouse it can only be a good thing for all workers involved. i.e cutting the middle man out… :bulb: :question:

You would certainly think so wouldn’t you.

Most of this work used to be done in house anyway so was only shipped out to save money…

Anyway looks like Boris is gonna give the short term visas for truck drivers they are so desperate for. :unamused: Hope you filled your boots while you could :exclamation:

Lad in the boozer now.
Finished today…ditto crick,penrith.

EV cargo a small outfit !!!
Don’t think so they are Chinese owned consortium who
Bought up six logistics company in uk

commonrail:
Lad in the boozer now.
Finished today…ditto crick,penrith.

Friend work at NFT Asda.He said who NFT Asda drivers will work from Asda Luterworth.Not sure forever or temparary.Alfreton and Penrith shut down.Nft Sainsbury will under Saisnbury.

Mail online reporting that they have this morning filed for bankruptcy. This apparently is going to affect Sainsburys and Asda. A loss of over 1000 jobs. I’m assuming that NFT and Downtown will collapse with them.

roughyed:
Mail online reporting that they have this morning filed for bankruptcy. This apparently is going to affect Sainsburys and Asda. A loss of over 1000 jobs. I’m assuming that NFT and Downtown will collapse with them.

NFT are what this company became so they don’t exist anymore anyway but the new company they turned into will go.

Downton, Palletforce are not involved in any if this. Different division so they’re safe.

600 or so staff will transfer to Sainsburys and Asda. The other 400 or so are unknown.