Eurotunnel/Dover closed

Train and ferries suspended until further notice due to travel ban

toonsy:

Why start new topic on this when one is already running [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my truck

Covid-19: Dover port halts traffic to France for 48 hours bbc.co.uk/news/business-55389505

robthedog:
Covid-19: Dover port halts traffic to France for 48 hours bbc.co.uk/news/business-55389505

Strange how we haven’t closed the door to traffic coming ‘from’ equally if not higher levels of contagion in Europe and beyond.

blue estate:

toonsy:

Why start new topic on this when one is already running [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my truck

Erm, maybe because it’s not clear which is the existing thread.
I assume you mean this one…
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=167368

Cosmic:

blue estate:

toonsy:

Sent from my truck

Erm, maybe because it’s not clear which is the existing thread.
I assume you mean this one…
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=167368

Thank you. Exactly that.

I do hope that satisfies the forum police

Plan to allow UK traffic could come within hours, says France

France says it is working on a plan to “ensure that movement from the UK can resume” - after it banned freight and travel.Transport minister Jean-Baptiste Djebbari said cross-EU talks will take place within hours to “establish a solid health protocol” that could begin to unblock the port of Dover.

He added the priority will be “to protect our nationals and our fellow citizens”.

OwenMoney:
Plan to allow UK traffic could come within hours, says France

France says it is working on a plan to “ensure that movement from the UK can resume” - after it banned freight and travel.Transport minister Jean-Baptiste Djebbari said cross-EU talks will take place within hours to “establish a solid health protocol” that could begin to unblock the port of Dover.

He added the priority will be “to protect our nationals and our fellow citizens”.

Yep let’s unblock Dover and protect our nationals by halting all inbound movements from France.That includes stopping them sending their infected illegal immigration problem to us.