Eurotunnel delays

Delays at uk terminal. …2hrs so far…

Take the boat…

I came out this morning cue back to the co2 from the uk border lot and then nothing in the rows. 5 trains an hour but cud not get trucks in fast enough to fill them some leaving empty. The border agency need a rocket up their bums

its not just the uk border that need a kick up the jacksy but the people that “check” the trailers now.apparently for tears in the curtain etc.these have now moved to the uk side of the terminal…i,e after the uk border so you can now q with the people selected to go through the lane 5 /vosa/xray/lane 6 and anything else they wish to hold u up with.after that you have the monkeys in charge of allocating vehicles to lanes.friday morning there was 3 of them in the booth with two lanes open and i still sat there waiting to be allocated a lane.after a delay of 3mins(might not seem long but all they gotta do is press abutton!!)i drove off and found my own lane.when i got to the train we had the back half full and front had 4 trucks on it.the train that went out in front had 2 on the back and probably 0 on the front as they tend to load the back 1st.in 1999 i first used the shuttle and off and on since and i have never known it as bad as it is at the moment.we have the choice to use the ferry or train and at the moment its a close run thing as to whats best,you just have to take each trip as it comes.1 day last week i sat under the tunnel for 1.5 hrs. next transit 2 days later i went from france to uk with no hold ups at all.all luck of the draw good or otherwise…