Eurotunnel Closed

There has been another fire in the Tunnel

That’s going to be crap for the next few weeks then…Again !!!

All the reports and pictures seem to be about delayed Eurostar passengers, almost nothing about the problems for freight or even car shuttle service. I suppose it was to much trouble for the journalists to head out of London, so they just popped over to St Pancras instead.

muckles:
All the reports and pictures seem to be about delayed Eurostar passengers, almost nothing about the problems for freight or even car shuttle service. I suppose it was to much trouble for the journalists to head out of London, so they just popped over to St Pancras

fleet street aint interested in the struggles of the international haulage unless it involves there champane delivery being late

French lorry drivers due on strike.
Lorry catches fire near or in the tunnel.
Coincidentally or on purpose ?

If they closed the tunnel permantly it wouldnt bother me ,it’s not something that i would ever miss,

tommy t:
If they closed the tunnel permantly it wouldnt bother me ,it’s not something that i would ever miss,

I thought that when it was being built, in fact I was dead against it. Now however I will always choose it over the ferry when doing the Dover/Calais crossing.

I given the choice i very rarely choose the tunnel, I prefare to be able to stretch my legs, have a shower, and even somthing to eat (excluding breakfasts) than have to endure the short rides on those often cold /uncomfy (when there are seats available) busses that stink of BO and garlic then you got the train it’s self what a boring 45mins unless you can speak talibahn, oh and that annoying ring tone that they all seem to have on their phones ( the one that sounds like a bird call ) i think mr vernon has it too, i seem to recall hearing it on his latest video