Eurostar Gallery (requested by Carl)

Carl,

Further to your request, Photos below of Eurostars from a few years ago.
<a%20href=“Photo Storage”>
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And three of the best looking Techs I sold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats all I have Carl, feel free to add any

What? No pictures of John Scholeys Turbostars or Ian Youngs seasick Iveco :stuck_out_tongue:

Some very nice pictures there. I think the eurostar was a much under rated lorry. A lot of people said they were cheap and nasty but everyone I know who has driven one said they were brilliant to drive and most are reliable and second hand you get the best out there for your money.

taken at GAP,RUGBY.

euroscot:
Some very nice pictures there. I think the eurostar was a much under rated lorry. A lot of people said they were cheap and nasty but everyone I know who has driven one said they were brilliant to drive and most are reliable and second hand you get the best out there for your money.

Hear hear, I thought they were a brilliant truck loved mine the living space was mega, not so sure about the low cabbed ones though, used to like opening that curtain on the top bunk and looking through that little window, if it was ■■■■■■■ it down, used to go back to sleep lol. Shame mine was only a 380, really wanted a 470 or a 520. Will hunt pics of it and post on here, Was an ex Donald/David? Murray from Carnoustie if I remember rightly.

here are some are drove for this crowd…

i used to have this wagon all the time when i was on the agency every day i worked i had this truck i even used to give inside a polish and a clean. till the when i was off and robk parked it up and refused to drive cos the night heater didnt work. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

not a bad truck it used to go well and with a little bit of tlc would have been a good motor to stay out in all week.

ive got the w scholey turbostar article will post it up friday :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

not eurostars but if you want the full article up let me know :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think in the Scholey article on the Turbostars he was on about having them
uprated to 550bhp :smiley: :smiley: .Does anybody remember the John Scholey article in the Trucking International about the two Leyland Roadtrains he was running. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

nice to see people watching there threads :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dreva,

Thanks for posting the Turbostar article, have you got the full report ■■, would be interested in reading it, had a 480 for a few weeks, went like a train, once I had got used to the box, never driven a fuller before that !!!

Regards
Ant

Ant,

I think I’ve got the full story at home of the turbostars, if you struggle to get it I will be home in 2 weeks, just let me know.

i will post it up this week for you ant :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I spent many an hour using these to shunt trailers round the yard.Much better than the actros’s and mans we had.

Who did you sell this to? I have a good idea but want to make sure.

Ben,

Sold the bottom one to Global Distribution (Bill Beech) we had ordered the vehilce as a 4x2 Demo when as Chatfield Truck, but then Ford pulled the plug and Sherwood took over the franchise, turned it into 6x2 with a Euroaxle midlift, it had full leather trim and wood dash, retarder and other goodies, had it on the Iveco stand at Truckfest that year and handed it over to Bill there, used to work with Bill on LDT (Stoke) Ltd years ago.

Regards

Ant

Willie Roadstar:
Ben,

Sold the bottom one to Global Distribution (Bill Beech) we had ordered the vehilce as a 4x2 Demo when as Chatfield Truck, but then Ford pulled the plug and Sherwood took over the franchise, turned it into 6x2 with a Euroaxle midlift, it had full leather trim and wood dash, retarder and other goodies, had it on the Iveco stand at Truckfest that year and handed it over to Bill there, used to work with Bill on LDT (Stoke) Ltd years ago.

Regards

Ant

Thought it was, I was working for Bill last year at Arrow.

Good pictures of the Eurostars…

I had 2 when on for RPL, a medium roof one, and an ALTO cab… Cracking motor’s…The ALTO cab had the fuly auto gearbox in it too, life didnt et muchg easier back then, just twist and thrash!! :laughing:

sorry its so late :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

ive also got one of a eurostar going to spain when they first brought out the cursor engine

cheers chaps some good stuff here a much underated motor better than the stralis