European work wanted Cumbria

Looking for European work. I live in south Lakes South Lakes, so ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ would be ideal. 26 yrs exp inc Groupage, Removals so I don’t mind the graft. clean licence. . Switched on cookie.

Why not give these a ring & ask for John Popat’s number,he is based in Manchester runs about 6 motors & does european & Morocco for them.

Davies Turner & Co Ltd.
www.daviesturner.com - Shed 8/Manchester International Freight Terminal/Westinghous, Manchester - 0161 872 7651

Hope this helps.

Regards Will.

Sorry but I have been out of Euro work for a while but I was thinking that
maybe a drive to stranraer for a bit of research might help…or

You could sell your house move abroad and only go back to do a few months
now and again,to get your fix.but whatever you do good luck. :sunglasses:

Thanks Oatcake, but no house to sell…devorced!!!

Thanks Will, I shall attempt to make contact.

Is that an owner driver position,or as an employed driver with Davies Turner?

toby1234abc:
Is that an owner driver position,or as an employed driver with Davies Turner?

TC Popat subs for DT,he also has his own european work.

All the best Will.

Employed position required. Popat not responding at the present, so I will try and call over the weekend.

I really can’t believe there’s not as many Northern Haulage firms do European any more lie there was in the 90’s

Adibabes:
I really can’t believe there’s not as many Northern Haulage firms do European any more lie there was in the 90’s

There’s not as many British haulage firms doing European work any more.

It’s looking like the whole of the Country could be going into administration unless the Gov changes a lot of it’s policies concerning foriegn workers and hauage firms.

give cloburns a ring they do european hanging meat though :smiley:

Thanks chap, I’l give them a call on Monday, I’ve sent them a copy of my C.V, If there’s any one else comes to mind, please bear me in mind. Regards Adi.

I have a start at the end of the month, thanks to all for your inputs. Adi.