European truck speed limits

as you all know, we in the UK can drive at 60mph in a truck. however, due to EU legislation we had to have limiters fitted to our trucks.
according to the DfT, the agreed limiter speed was to be a maximum of 90kph (56mph), as this was the average in europe.
so what are the speed limits for trucks around europe? or is it just the ■■■■’s that have dictated this to everyone else?

limeyphil you should do your research before making
such provocative statements as it takes more than one
country to pass bills through the EU it has to be I believe
a very large majority or all country concerned, by the way
I have not seen any brown shirts are these the same as the BNP?

everyone knows, the germans make the rules, the british abide by the rules, the french and spanish bend the rules, the greeks and italians don’t know the rules.

if the germans polititions didn’t act like nazis, then i wouldn’t call them nazis.

from what i know they are all same as uk but obviosley in km…ie 60 80 90.
more stringent rules in mainland europe i thinks…ie night time,weekends,sundays.and carrying bulbs and other safety gear.we just have it in cab some europeans have to by law…
give me uk any any day.

according to a slovakian, it’s 100kph over there.
well, i think he was slovakian. definatley foreign.

if you looked at the speed limits post on Euro sticky s
it would show you how the speed limits are in each
country

100kph…well yer woudnt want to hang about there would yer…

Reading Limeyphils posts, on this topic and others it seems to me that when he sees a sign with the speed limit on it he takes this to be a requirement.

rocky 7:
Reading Limeyphils posts, on this topic and others it seems to me that when he sees a sign with the speed limit on it he takes this to be a requirement.

no mate, minimum requirement.

make time when yer can…make excuses when you carnt

Ireland - 80km/h unless a lower limit is in force. :laughing:

macplaxton:
Ireland - 80km/h unless a lower limit is in force. :laughing:

That made me laugh