European Phone

Has anybody body got any recommendations for a good sim card to use all over Europe. I wont be using it as a satnav, but will be using the Internet quite alot, as well as the normal talk/text. I do not mid P.A.Y.G or Monthly contract. Not looking for a new phone, just the sim card. But reliability is what I am after. Thanks

Why not ask you uk provider how much to have a bolt on to use your uk phone across Europe at a one off price , that way you have your uk tariff available all over Europe for a little bit extra per month.

Why would using it as a sat nav system impact your internet unless you use and pegboard system where you have to download Tue maps even apple allow some downloaded maps now but most truck apps are on board ie the maps would be on the phone

mabey he is using grindr and other such time passers…its a lonely life when your eurotramping…after a while,every holes a goal… :open_mouth:

Have a look at 3. I bought a 3 PAYG for my phone to use in the USA. The All in 1 20, gave me 12GB data, 3000 texts, 300min. No additional charges for calling UK or roaming charges on data. All came out of the allowance, which cost £20. Allowance lasts 30 days from activation.

Colingl:
Have a look at 3. I bought a 3 PAYG for my phone to use in the USA. The All in 1 20, gave me 12GB data, 3000 texts, 300min. No additional charges for calling UK or roaming charges on data. All came out of the allowance, which cost £20. Allowance lasts 30 days from activation.

Sorry Colin that’s slightly incorrect.
Three Feel at home is now available in pretty much all of Europe. You can use your allowances as if you were in the UK.
If you have an unlimited data plan you are limited to 12 gb abroad per month.
So my sim only deal is 600 minutes unlimited data and texts for £21 per month.
So my bill is now only £21 per month.
You can only use it abroad continuously for 60 days at a time. So as long as you come back to the uk within 60 days that’s fine, the 60 days start again when you leave the uk.