European Drivers

Hello folks im new to the forum was wondering if anyone knows of any companies requiring Drivers for European work from the North West, any help would be appreciated. :question: :question: :question:

Dont know why you want your work.last week I drove from spain stopping at a service station for the night,all well and good.About 21:00 a spanish figde pulled up left the thing running all night, then a PL regd trailer pulls up gets his tele sorted out and then runs the engine to stop the battery running out o joy.Pit I caught the horn at 04.00.

froggy:
Dont know why you want your work.last week I drove from spain stopping at a service station for the night,all well and good.About 21:00 a spanish figde pulled up left the thing running all night, then a PL regd trailer pulls up gets his tele sorted out and then runs the engine to stop the battery running out o joy.Pit I caught the horn at 04.00.

Am I to assume that UK Service Station are deathly quite after 2100h
and the inconsiderate Spaniard should have switched is fridge off and let is load thaw out. :confused:

Bet it made you feel better waking them and all the others up at 0400h.

squarepeg:
Bet it made you feel better waking them and all the others up at 0400h.

it would have me - i’m up, everybody’s up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

squarepeg:
Am I to assume that UK Service Station are deathly quite after 2100h

LMFAO, all I can hear parked in the UK is the sound of curtains being cut :wink:
and all the night trunkers doing trailer changes

To Merseycall,an outfit called JFI International were looking a few months back,they do Portugal,mostly Portuguese speaking drivers on there from ex-colonies such as Brazil,Mozambiqe,Angola,was about £22k per year,but have to work hard,they used to have a website but it has gone now,try BT directory enquiries,they are Tyne and Wear way.

toby1234abc:
To Merseycall,an outfit called JFI International were looking a few months back,they do Portugal,mostly Portuguese speaking drivers on there from ex-colonies such as Brazil,Mozambiqe,Angola,was about £22k per year,but have to work hard,they used to have a website but it has gone now,try BT directory enquiries,they are Tyne and Wear way.

Thanks for the help mate will give them a try :wink:

Dont forget europe will be slow untill at least 3 weeks after xmas,due to their holidays.Italians get 6 weeks paid hols per year,see them at Sharm el Sheik,Egypt topping up their tans.Heard JFI have a bad rep,be careful,weekly rests and daily driviing to get ferries.

stay well clear if you value your licence mate they got a bad reputation i live in north east would rather travel to dover for a job

tilerman:
stay well clear if you value your licence mate they got a bad reputation i live in north east would rather travel to dover for a job

Yeah iv had loads of bad reports about them going to give them a miss
Thanks Mate