European Companies In Colchester Area

Hi all,

this is my first post on this website and I would be greatfull if anyone can help me. Have been doing general haulage for a local company in colchester however my boss has droped the bombshell that he is giving the game up and is selling up however he is selling the company on, my job is safe and the new owner will keep me on but to be quite honest I realy dont want to work for the new bloke as he is new to transport and to put it bluntley he has not got a clue. Ive started to look at european work but dont know how to go about it and whom may do it in the colchester area so if anyone can help with advice and maybe give me the name of any companys in my area would be greatfully appreciated.

thanks for reading

Steve

try giving kindle a pm. imsure he has tried every euro compmany in that area.

jessicas dad:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: what are you saying dad?? :wink: if i was you stevtel, id probably go for a look down Harwich docks and watch the trucks coming off the boat. I cant think of anyone off the top of my head that does euro work out that way to be honest, but if i think of anyone i will let you know.

kindle530:

jessicas dad:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: what are you saying dad?? :wink: if i was you stevtel, id probably go for a look down Harwich docks and watch the trucks coming off the boat. I cant think of anyone off the top of my head that does euro work out that way to be honest, but if i think of anyone i will let you know.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dont know if this is of any use.

steveprincetransport.co.uk/index.htm

They’re just down the road in Braintree.

theres not many rond that way that go over the water. i used to work for n c cammack they did but dont anymore

you could try westropes on the haverhill road, they were still doing swiss for uniex at least up until last year i see one of theirs in france

other than that you may have to look at working for a dutchman or a dane, but personally i wouldnt, i like to have a sleep once in a blue moon…

Westropes is now know as New england transport
they only have 2 motors doing Swiss for Uniex nowdays