Europe an opinion poll tonight ITV

One of the biggest polls ever conducted on the future of us staying in the EU and what the last 4 decades have brought us, might be worth watching at 20.00 tonight on ITV.

love the camera work, making cities look like models.

Thanks BB, we never watch live television so i would have missed this rather unsubtle propaganda broadcast if you hadn’t given us the heads up.

Pretty well as expected, those who expressed anti EU views were either (older small c) conservative or obvious working class people generally appearing uncomfortable and seemingly pressured into offering up that stupid ‘‘it isn’t racist’’ qualification in retort to how the question (not broadcast) they were answering, whereas the more hip (shall we say attractive and younger) people were pro, saying the right things in complete comfort.

I really liked the way the ‘‘free training’’ fork lift school would suffer if we withdrew from the EU, which we’re paying for crying out loud…now let me think how did people learn to drive a fork lift before the British taxpayer sent money to the EU for them to hand back to some fork lift trainer…who happened to be training a well spoken personable Essex girl, instead of the more likely candidates.

Could easily have been a BBC state broadcast, had it been channel 4 i would have expected it to be very much more right on pro europe.

A taster of what the time between now and May holds in store, and just a subtle glimpse of the onslaught of misleading propaganda that will accompany the build up to any possible future referendum.