Euromats random truck picture thread

so as most people may have gathered, i like to take a photo or 2, so as a lot dont end up going online anywhere, i thought i would start a thread with random truck pictures i have taken, if anyone wants to see anything in particular manufacturer wise or work type wise, let me know and ill see what i have

so to kick it off, en route the other day i went past these lot, i had to stop and wander back with my camera, sadly no one was about in the forge to see if i could pop in for a proper look and photo session, ah well!!

and lastly for now, anyone have any ideas what this is hiding in the hedge? can only make out a couple of letters on the bonnet badge sadly…

would think the mystery truck is a Unic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37760358@N02/3569849779/

Great pics, nice to see the bonnetted Ford tipper

They are excellent pictures thanks a lot , will be waiting for your next lot,

More please Mat

ok, couple more from this week…

i dont think this blokes boss likes him giving him this to live in…

Good set of pics.

Why don’t you see so many of Westermanns nowadays? A few years ago they were all over the place,now it’s quite rare to see them.
I know a lot of them in the UK were O/D’s or small hauliers.Anyone remember the guy from somewhere up the north-west with the R-cab Scania,he had one of those huge pods on the top like you see on removals trucks,now that was some sleeper.

Great pics mate, cheers.

euromat:

Looks very similar to one of these on the roof of that…

… strange combination!
Although on further inspection, the Iveco has more vents. I seriously should get out more…

im pretty sure its an iveco air kit, there was a couple in there, could be an earlier/later model than the rd picture one…

keith, no idea about westermanns, think someone posted about it before, i do have (at my brothers i think) pictures of some of theirs about 10 years ago, including a daf 65 with a removal style sleeper, must have been huge!

good pics matt i like that laser volvo fh :wink:

couple more from my phone on my travels…

how gutted would you be if you came out and found your truck like this…

ginaf tipper in amsterdam

Hi euromat

snapped this about 3 weeks ago in a loggerheads pub car park near market drayton.It wasnt you by any chance.

keep the pics coming mate

cheers
gaz

KW:
Good set of pics.

Why don’t you see so many of Westermanns nowadays? A few years ago they were all over the place,now it’s quite rare to see them.
I know a lot of them in the UK were O/D’s or small hauliers.Anyone remember the guy from somewhere up the north-west with the R-cab Scania,he had one of those huge pods on the top like you see on removals trucks,now that was some sleeper.

There’s a O/D who parks his 124 topliner on heywood ind est think its a P reg, with bull bar on the front, keeps it very tidy.

tetragaz:
Hi euromat

snapped this about 3 weeks ago in a loggerheads pub car park near market drayton.It wasnt you by any chance.

keep the pics coming mate

cheers
gaz

hello mate no thats martin walkers truck

ill keep the pictures coming as long as there is interest in them mate!

couple from yesterday, sorry abut the quality of them, i was on an embankment by the dublin canal and saw these going past

hi euromat

i’ll always be interested in em mate, reckon a few others are too,

will you be on the U2 gig in Sheffield on the 20 August,

cheers
gaz

keep them coming,

just a quick question mat/carl, your trucks, i know are missing the rear wing tops but why does the rear of the unit look like its lowered all the time, or is it my eyes?

just wondered thats all

mark h:
keep them coming,

just a quick question mat/carl, your trucks, i know are missing the rear wing tops but why does the rear of the unit look like its lowered all the time, or is it my eyes?

just wondered thats all

hello mate, i have no idea, i dont think its your eyes as i have always wondered this, it only seems to be low ride dafs which look this way

tetragaz:
hi euromat

i’ll always be interested in em mate, reckon a few others are too,

will you be on the U2 gig in Sheffield on the 20 August,

cheers
gaz

cheers mate, like i say if there is anything of interest speak up i may have a picture

yep ill be there for my sins mate (why the don valley stadium though, probably the smallest one in the north?!)

I got a few odds and sods mat, hope you dont mind me putting em here…
cant remember where i snapped this, i think it was Macedonia

Albania

Greece

Sweden waiting for the boat to Finland

Holland

Bulgaria/Turkey border

Barcelona

Valencia

Stockholm

euromat:

mark h:
keep them coming,

just wondered thats all

hello mate, i have no idea, i dont think its your eyes as i have always wondered this, it only seems to be low ride dafs which look this way

yer it looks like cab is leaning back etc

was on tramsam facebook page, some job that you have got