eurodrive ?

anybody know of a firm called eurodrive,got an application form, but if anybody has any knowledge of them it would be a help.cheers

Aren’t they the rental company?

No rang them up myself and there an agent for HSF Logistics in Holland :frowning:

scaniamad:
No rang them up myself and there an agent for HSF Logistics in Holland :frowning:

Why is that bad?

Things ive heard of a few people who worked for them in our town,not sayin its bad at all,if i was then thats what id put but i didnt,its not for ME thats all.End of.

scaniamad:
Things ive heard of a few people who worked for them in our town,not sayin its bad at all,if i was then thats what id put but i didnt,its not for ME thats all.End of.

Only asked, and presumed that because of the sad face.

They run (or used to) ALL hours… load ireland for delivery next day in hamburg… run a day…a night… and another day before a break!
If they were a good firm they wouldnt have such a massive turnover of drivers…(in my opinion)…
All being said you can earn very good money… you just have to do a fortnight`s work in a week :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have to agree with jb on this, as an international driver i often meet up with drivers who have worked or are working for this company (hsf) and they all echo the same thing.
if you like sleeping regularly then hsf isn’t for you.

if your ok with working for 3 days then having a 15 hour sleep then your in luck.

johnny:
i have to agree with jb on this, as an international driver i often meet up with drivers who have worked or are working for this company (hsf) and they all echo the same thing.

if your ok with working for 3 days then having a 15 hour sleep then your in luck.

Does anybody from the Licencing Authorities or Department for Transport read or take notice of whats written on this site?. If its common knowledge among the truck driving community as to whos running bent and endagering peoples lives (drivers aswell as public) then surely they must know aswell!!!

So why dont they listen up, take notice, pay these companies a visit and stop them??

Please remember hearsay is not PROOF.

Anything posted on this website is deemed to have been published, If a company decides that it has been defamed it can sue.

Remember you are solely responsible for the content of your posts, if you cannot prove any thing stated you could find yourselves in court.

be very careful folks :wink:

Rikki-UK:
Please remember hearsay is not PROOF.

Anything posted on this website is deemed to have been published, If a company decides that it has been defamed it can sue.

Remember you are solely responsible for the content of your posts, if you cannot prove any thing stated you could find yourselves in court.

be very careful folks :wink:

Cheers, Rikki…Point taken!!! :wink: :wink:

and as with most posts there is no real proof, just word of mouth from one driver to another.
i have yet to be handed a tachograph to prove anyone is telling me the truth but the more drivers you meet up with from the same outfit telling the same stories the more of a picture you can build up about that company and the way it operates.
say no more eh?

bullitt:

johnny:

Does anybody from the Licencing Authorities or Department for Transport read or take notice of whats written on this site?. If its common knowledge among the truck driving community as to whos running bent and endagering peoples lives (drivers aswell as public) then surely they must know aswell!!!

So why dont they listen up, take notice, pay these companies a visit and stop them??

listen to radio 4 tuesday at 20-00hrs,all will be revealed.

20:00
File on 4
18 October 2005
Road hauliers continue to complain about the damaging effects of Britain’s fuel prices, but it’s only one of the many pressures facing an industry under stress.

There’s also a critical shortage of capable lorry drivers at a time when demand is soaring. Is this why some become so tired that they fall asleep at the wheel, causing fatal accidents?

Never worked for HSF but knew a few guys who had done. They told some interesting tales. 3 days non-stop was not uncommon, allegedly. The worst my Dutch Firm demanded was 2 days non-stop, but you might only get 6 hours rest and be expected to do it all again. Most of my Brit compatriots were happy to do it because they could work the hours, and earn the kind of cash, legit Brit Firms simply couldn’t offer. If you were caught by plod/ministry, the company paid the fine, no question.It seems to be the way that the Dutch companies running in the UK operate. VOSA seem unable or unwilling to prosecute them, and the companies are very well aware of this.
TvR.

Truckin van Rental:
If you were caught by plod/ministry, the company paid the fine, no question.It seems to be the way that the Dutch companies running in the UK operate. VOSA seem unable or unwilling to prosecute them, and the companies are very well aware of this.
TvR.

Seems to ring a bell with me, I spent an evening with a Dutch driver who used to drive to drive to Spain and back including Sundays. When asked he said they just pay the fines if caught, looking at it as another form of tax to be paid like any other.

Salut, David.

DONT DONT DONT This company based in high wycombe are people of questionable morals. When you start for them they promise all and deliver naff all. When I left they even kept £50 as a deposit against speeding fines and have to date reffused to pay it back. I am now going to small claims court to recover this and expenses they still owe.
Please think before joining them it may be costly to YOU

Worked for them to never got paid either am in process of takin them to court. :angry: :angry: :angry:

when my dad did a trip for them ,
when he was in nymagen he loaded for glasgow they wanted it the the next day , he asked were the button was for the wings ,

money not that good £500 a week , £550 if you do a saturday morning ,

JB:
They run (or used to) ALL hours… load ireland for delivery next day in hamburg… run a day…a night… and another day before a break!
If they were a good firm they wouldnt have such a massive turnover of drivers…(in my opinion)…
All being said you can earn very good money… you just have to do a fortnight`s work in a week :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ayup,all the Dutch drivers I knew on Frederiks used to work normally,it was just the Brits on agency doing silly things the planners asked,dont know if its the same now.Dont be afraid to say NO to the Dutch planners,they understand the word in my experience.cheers .Joe.